part 8

After a few more minutes I stopped crying and just held on to the wolf Darren and whispered “I knew it, Jo was right” I smiled a little and just rubbed the fur and said “I’m tiered looks like all those time caught up to me” I heard a growl and smiled then climbed on top of Darren and held on to his fur and fell asleep.

DREAM:     I walked up the pathway and saw me? “Wait, no this can’t be happening” I said to myself then saw myself walk up to me except she had a piercing on her lips and on her bellybutton “Hey you must be me Jeanette” she said I looked at her and said “Yeah but I don’t know who you are” I saw her smirk and she said “It’s Jo” I looked at her in shock “No Way” I said then Jo looked at me and said “So have my warnings been right or right?” she smirked.

I smiled “Yeah looks like you are, um sorry for not believing in a conscious” she laughed and said “Nah it’s alright anyway looks like we’ve been talking for too long” I blinked and said “What do you mean it’s only been a few minutes” she nodded her head “No in this it goes by very fast it’s been 2 hours and I got to leave see yah and remember block your thoughts away from them build a wall” I nodded then everything went black. End.

I opened my eyes and looked around and noticed I wasn’t in the forest but in a room. I got up and brushed my hair back with my right hand and walked toward the door and opened it then went down the stairs and found myself at the living room and saw on the black couch Darren sleeping there. I walked up to him and tapped his nose “Hey Wolf guy” I whispered and saw him move “Hey get up” I said a little louder. He moved and grabbed my hand “DARREN!” I shouted then he let go and got up quickly “What happened” he said “Nothing” I said.

“Then why did you scream” he said I looked at him and said “Well I wanted to know where am I and if you can bring me back home” he rubbed his forehead and said “No you have to stay here till morning until my dad knows what to do with you” I froze and asked “What do you mean?” he looked at me and asked “What do you mean what do I mean?” I looked at him with a serious face and said “Darren tell me now am I going to be killed?”  He looked at me then started laughing “It’s not funny, me losing my life” I said.

“Could you guys shut up its like 5am in the freaking’ morning some people want to sleep in the freaking house” Liam said as he walked in “Why use the word freaking man is it like your word of the day?” I heard Winnie’s voice and then saw her come in too her black hair was messy and you see both of their bed heads “Darren said something about his dad deciding what to do with me is he going to kill me or what?” then they started laughing “Man he wouldn’t hurt someone that’s innocent “Liam said then went back to his room “Don’t worry Jaz he’s a great guy” then Winnie left.

-Jaz? - I thought –Is that supposed to be a nick name, I like it- then I saw Darren asleep and I just sat there then slowly fell asleep also. I woke up to some kids on top of me and saw a guy that looks like Darren running towards them “Help us pretty lady the evil guy is coming” the girl said I smiled and looked at her green blue eyes “He is, is he but you know what’ll turn him to a nice guy is if you hug him and tell him you want breakfast” I whispered to them they got off and ran to the guy.

I got up and stretched then smelled pancakes, I walked to where the smell was coming from and saw a huge table that had like 10 seats the right and left side and 2 seats that is in the head of the table I saw everyone sitting I saw Winnie and Darren and sat in between them and then I felt Winnie’s hand touch mines and she whispered “Nothing to be nervous about” I nodded and then Jo said –Block your mind now- I did as she said and blocked my mind.

When I looked up I met peoples face that were looking at me curiously “Hey lady you were right he turned in to a nice guy thank you” then the kids hugged me and one whispered “I wanna kiss on the cheek for being brave” I looked at the boy like he was crazy and thought –Okay this kid is seriously gonna be a player when he grows up- I kissed him on the cheek and he left. I looked at Darren and he had his head turned away from me “A-are you okay?” I asked then I heard a giggle I turned to see Winnie trying to hold it in “You’re laughing at me!” I shouted and she burst out laughing I hit her and said “Its. Not. Funny. Winnie”

Then she said “Alright, alright” I stopped and looked at her seriously then we both started laughing  after a few minutes we stopped then this guy came and then food was on the table and everyone started eating and talking I took a bite out of the pancake and let me tell you it tasted so good. I took more bites then a guy said “So Jeanette you like the pancakes?” I nodded then swallowed “Yes” then saw the guy smile  and said “Thanks to my wife she can cook everything and it’ll never taste bad” I nodded and said “You could say that again” and saw a lady smile and said “Well thanks for liking my cooking” I  said welcome.

“So umm Darren said something about his dad which I’m guessing is you” I paused then the guy said “Why me?” he asked “You guys have the same blue eyes” I answered him then I continued and said “He told me that you’re going to decide what to do with me since I know what you guys are” I waited a moment and then Darren handed me a cup of water I took it and drank some then the guy said “Your right my name is Jonathan my wife’s is Rachel and I am the alpha of this pack and Darren here is soon to be the new alpha if he gets his mate” I looked at him and said “Okay I know what an alpha is and pack but what’s with this mate business?” I asked.