part 5

I woke up on a couch and with a cool pack on my head and a blanket on top of me and a little kid looking at me with wide brown eyes then he said “Hello my name i-“he started then I heard someone shout “Jake!” and he ran away I looked around me to see I was at the living room but where I am is what I don’t know and I wish I do. I forced myself to sit up and then looked around more and then saw a women come into the room with Jake on her right side of her hip.

            “Oh sweetie lay down” I looked at her and noticed she looked kind of like Winnie “Oh no its okay I – I got to leave anyway” I said to her which wasn’t a lie –Oh you know it’s a lie Jeanette face it you got nothing- Jo my conscious said I sighed and thought –Are you here to bully me or help- then I looked up at the women who looked at me like I was crazy.

            “I think you should stay my name is Liza I’m Winnie’s mother and Winnie told me that she saw you just laying on the ground so they carried you here” I looked at her and said “Well I’m alright now” I got up but then fell down on the ground  then all of a sudden I see her next to me with her hand on my head “Your heating up you got to rest” she said and picked me up and walked me to a bed room and laid me down.

            “B-but I need to go” I said and then she said “No you’re staying here weather you like it or not Jeanette until you’re feeling better and strong you can do whatever you like” she said with a voice that made me not want to talk back. I sighed and closed my eyes and said without control of what’s coming out of my mouth “I never had anyone talk to me like that since I was 4” and fell asleep smiling.

            I woke up the second time today and opened my eyes to see Winnie changing the cool pack and Jack looking at me again with those large brown eyes I smiled and looked around confused then Liza came and I remembered “Am I okay?” I asked she put the thermometer in my mouth and said “We’ll see” and left then Winnie said “I’m so sorry I didn’t even know I should’ve at least noticed something was wrong you know ladies intuition and stuff and” I laughed “its okay Winnie” I said to her so she would stop her babbling.

            “I think I was at fault ‘cause in the first place I didn’t even notice myself, I mean I felt alright when I got up on the morning” she smiled at me and sighed then we heard the thing beeb she took it out of my mouth and said “Well it’s okay for you to move around but your still sick” I nodded and looked at Jack “Hey Jack how old are you?” I asked he looked up at me “I’m thwee old” I blushed –He is sooo freaking cute- I thought then he ran away again.

            I got up and fallowed Winnie to the kitchen to see Liam and Darren and a few more people Winnie took my hands and made me sit next to her then I saw a guy come and sit on the only chair in front of everyone. “Hello Uncle John” Winnie said “I smiled and said hi quietly then he said “What’s your name?” I became stiff and said “My name is Jeanette, Jeanette Washington” then Jo finally said –How many times do you have to say your name these past few days geez like seriously you should let others introduce you- I smiled at John and stared out the window and thought –I know that just shut up alright- then Jo answered –Not my fault anyway and I think you should block your mind away from them- I sighed and asked –Why?- Jo answered –I’m trying to help you survive- I shook my head and thought –Survive these past few days you have been nothing but annoying!- then all of a sudden I heard someone say something but before I turned my head I did what Jo told me to do.

            “What!?” I shouted then saw everyone looking at me shock filled their faces “Jeanette are you alright?” Winnie asked I was about to answer but then I got out of my chair and ran to the closest bathroom I could find and threw up –What the hell is wrong with me – I thought. Then heard Winnie shout and scream “What’s wrong with her I never saw this happen!?” I knew she was freaked “Jeanette, Jeanette can you hear me” Liam said calmly. I couldn’t see anything because of the tears then I got up and wiped my mouth and left the water running.

            I squatted down till I felt strong enough to get up and then when I finally did I looked at the mirror to see my skin pale and laughed even though my throat hurt like crazy “This never happened to me in 15 years” then sighed and said “I need to go right now” I said and pushed Liam and Winnie out of the way. And ran out the door to see I was in the forest.