Part 11

“Hey my name is-“  He took out his hand for me to shake and said “Jeanette Yeah I know” I smiled and shook it “How do you know?” he shrugged  and I let go of his hand and sat across from him. I stared at him. Black curly hair, brown piercing eyes, skin a little tan. “So Falcon” he looked up from his phone “Are you from here or a foreigner?” He looked at me and then looked away. “My parents are from Italy” I nodded “I see and you were born here” he nodded and mouthed yup.

            -Could you be any more boring geez- Jojo said I sighed and I honestly agreed with her “Hey what’s with you and Winnie?” I asked curiously, he got tense when he heard her name “Winnie?” he looked out the window getting lost. “Yeah Winnie the crazy, daring, eat everything around girl” Falcon chuckled . “You described her perfectly” I smiled and looked out the window to see the skies clear and feel the wind lightly blowing.

            “So?” i leaned forward “So what?” he said going back to his phone “Winnie” I said again trying to get him to talk “What about Winnie?” I pounded my fist on to the chair “Your so freaking stubborn man.” He nodded then it was quiet. I sat in the silence for at least a minute –what’s Winnie up to?- I thought as I was tapping my fingers at the handles of the chair. “Well I’ll be going now see you later falcon” he nodded and I walked off.

            I kept walking trying to look for Winnie only to hear a scream that sounded like Falcon . I ran back toward the room  -Hurry up slowpoke- jojo said  -I know- I ran and stopped to see Falcon covered in chocolate syrup and  then strawberries stuck on him. “WINNIE!” Falcon shouted. I looked around Winnie wasn’t in here –wait how did she do this then- I thought to myself. I walked in and tripped then feathers flew down. I looked back to see a light rope. “Damn” I looked up to see Falcon covered in Feathers.

            I bite my lip trying not to laugh at him. I heard a laugh then to see Winnie run into the room behind Falcon and I noticed she stuck something behind him. I quickly got up and fallowed her. “Winnie the prank isn’t over yet?!” she nodded and then said “hurry up and help me pull this” I looked around and then went behind her. I grabbed the rope and pulled. I took a peek to my right to see Falcon up in the air. “Winnie?” she let go of the rope and dragged a table over to hold the rope “You can let go now Jeanette”  I let go and fallowed Winnie to the room. “Hola Falcon  como es alla arriba?” I laughed I couldn’t hold it I can’t believe she would go through all of that to throw a prank on one person.

            Falcon eyes widen and he shouted all  these stuff in Spanish. Winnie laughed and took out sticks from behind her. –Whoah this girl is crazy where did she take those out from, must be a ninja- Jojo said I laughed again. “Falcon, Falcon, Falcon” she took a step closer “Cuándo va a aprender nunca?” (when are you ever going to learn?) “I always win” she smirked then started to poke him. “Stop it Winnie” I froze and looked back to see Jonathan. His face was amused, but also mad. “What happened?” he asked she sighed “A prank happened” Winnie said.

            “This has to stop your too old for this Winnie” he stated “ We’re never to old for anything” She said back “Winnie” his voice went deeper Winnie looked at him “You are not my father” she said. I noticed the room growing cold “I know I’m not but I am your uncle and alpha” she wraped her arms around her chest “Darren let Falcon down” he said, I looked towards the door way to see him picking up the table. “Now Winnie, You need to stop these pranks.” “I’ll stop when I want to ‘cause it’s MY decision. Got that?”

            I poked Winnie on the side and she looked at me “calm down a little” I whispered “No why should I?” I pouted not sure what to say “Look I may not be your dad but I promised him I’ll take care of you and raise you. Which I did for 15 years” Winnie’s fingers curled and turned into fists. “BAM!” I heard the sound of Falcon falling. “Apologize” she stood there biting her lip stubborn, I walked toward Falcon helping him up “APOLOGIZE” he said this time but meant it.

            I noticed her shaking “I-“ Darren pulled me away before I had the chance to find out what happened. All I heard was “I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE, I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE, YOU NEED TO APOLOGIZE FIRST FOR WHAT YOU DID!” My eyes widened at her voice it sounded strained, and tiered, also mad and hurt. “Darren?” I tried to make him stop “Darren?” I said this time a little louder he stopped “what?” I pulled my hand away from his grip. “I- I need to go to my house.” He looked at me “Today I need to go today” I stared directly at  his eyes “Alright” he said and walked off.