part 6

I kept on running until I felt like throwing up I stopped by a tree and held on to a tree then noticed after I was done throwing up it was raining which made me shiver I slowly walked but then fell –Jeanette for now let them help you don’t run away- Jo said to me I mumbled to myself “I d- don’t n need any of their help” then Jo said –Come on Jeanette stop being so stubborn!- I closed my eyes and thought –No I’m not, I’m not being stubborn- then kept walking on step at a time as the rain rained harder than before.

            Then my breathing got harder and my eyes felt heavier but I still continued even though I knew I won’t make it out of this forest, the forest where everything started and going to end right here, right now, at the middle of the forest where no one will find me. “Jeanette!” I heard a scream then fell down and stopped breathing.

            15 years ago flash back:

            “Mommy I saw something” I ran up to the pretty women and she said “What did you see?” I held her hand and said “I saw a wolf it was beautiful and cute” she smiled and said “So you did, huh?” I nodded my head then she said “You want to know something Jeanette?” I nodded and asked “what?” she looked right and left and said “You are a really special girl, special than any other you can sense how someone is feeling” I laughed and said “Yeah I am” then all of a sudden I started to throw up “Mommy what’s happening?” I cried then she said “You’re just developing your senses it’s going to happen again 15 years from now” then I saw her do something to me and then I woke up confused.

Present time:

            I opened my eyes to see I was in a white room alone with all of these presents and a needle in my veins and a sound going “Beep, beep, beep” repeating I looked at the ceiling and got up too quickly and felt a pain on my side “Ahhh!” I shouted then saw 2 nurses and doctors come in and the nurses laid me down while the doctor looked at me and said “Jeanette calm down please” I tried to then when I finally became calm I looked at the doctor and asked “Who brought me here?” she looked at me and said “A guy named Darren” I looked at her confused then all of a sudden the door opened and in came Winnie, Darren, and Liam “Your awake?” she said in disbelief “W-what are you talking about?” I said then the doctor said “You have been asleep for 2 weeks” I starred at her in shock “No I remember yesterday I was in a forest a- and I collapsed”

            I looked at her in shock then saw Winnie come at me she was shaking and crying I tensed up but then hugged her back  then Serena came and she cried “Jeanette I’m so sorry I haven’t seen you in days and all of a sudden you were in a hospital and-“ I looked at her and said “Just come here and hug me you crazy forgetful girl” she ran up to me like Winnie and hugged me and mumbled some stuff that didn’t make since then I heard both Winnie and Serena say “I thought you were going to die” I laughed and hugged them back. After they were calm I looked at them and said “So what’s up?” I saw Serena smile and said “Nothing I feel lighter like all this weight has been lifted off” I smiled and saw Winnie say “Yeah me too” then they started talking to each other while I just laid their and remembered that memory.

            “Umm Serena can you give me your hand” she looked at me confused then gave me her hand I touched her palm and felt relief and excitement “What are you excited about?” I asked she looked at me confused then said “I quit my job because of our boss and I’m excited that Winnie offered me a job at this company” I smiled you too so we’ll be like working together” she smiled and I saw Liam look at her confused.

“So are you guys going to stand there or come closer” I said Liam looked at me and smiled “No were going to come to you” then after they came in and Winnie said “Liam, Darren meet Serena she is 21 and single she is also going to work in the company” she looked at Liam with a look that said “You so have to thank me” I smiled and saw Serena introduced herself and we all talked until the doctor said it was okay for me to go I saw Serena with extra clothes I went into the bathroom and put on the blue skinny jeans and a yellow t-shirt, then I put on my shoes and left and we all walked out.

As we walked out of the hospital we went to the shop across from the company and we got some food “So Darren you seem quiet” he looked up at me and said “I’m usually quiet” then I saw Liam smile and Winnie laugh “Are you kidding” she said  and saw Darren throw a glare and she shut up and he continued eating his bagel , I smiled at him and he noticed it and asked what I shrugged and said “nothing” then saw he was about to say something. Serena was talking to Liam and I heard him ask her “So why quit the job anyway?” she looked at me and said “I was lying I actually sued him he tried to umm . . .” I looked at her in shock but what really shocked me was she didn’t tell me.

“What!” I heard Liam scream and I saw Winnie say to him to calm down “Sorry my brother is just . . .” then Serena said “It’s all right so um I’m really hoping if I can work for you guys . . .please” she said I heard desperation in her voice and Liam said “Alright you’ll be my assistant since Darren already has one” she smiled and hugged him “Thank you, thank you, you’re the best!” I smiled and said “Umm Serena?” she smiled at me and said “Oh yeah and sat back down and said “Alright I’m back” then Winnie smiled and said “How about we go clubbing as a celebration” I looked at her and said “No it’s all right I’m tiered anyway” then Serena said “Nope you have to or else I’ll kill you”

            I laughed then saw Winnie and her look at me with a I’m serious look I sighed and thought –come on save me- then I looked at Darren “Oh I forgot me and Darren were going to watch a movie today at 7:30” then saw Darren shock “Oh are you okay I asked and he glared at me  -Please!- I thought even though I know he won’t hear me “Umm yeah I asked her out when you guys didn’t noticed” he said while looking at me “No you didn’t” Winnie said “Yeah he did it was on a card he gave me and I threw it out after I nodded my head to agree”  they all looked at the both of us “What?” we both said together then they said fine “All of us will go together next time then” Serena said then the subject dropped.

After Liam took Serena home and Winnie left with them I looked at Darren and said “Sorry” when we were walking toward the movies “For what?” he asked “For going out with me without you knowing” I said and he smiled and said “It’s all right I had nothing to do anyway” I grabbed his hand and felt anger but happy “Liar your still mad at me” he looked at me and said “Fine I am but I still don’t regret coming with you” I sighed and said “How about we go to my house and watch a movie there?” I asked then he said “Will there be popcorn?” I laughed and said “Yeah, buttered?” he looked at me and said “Yeah and M&M’s too mixed” he sounded like a little boy “Alright” I said while we continued to walk quietly.