Part 3

I walked home thinking about Winnie and what happened at the shop then thought about what happened on New Years. When I got home I went over to my computer and opened safari then searched for jobs that pay. After 20 minutes of searching I got off and fell back on to the sofa and opened the TV and watched random stuff then thought –Could I really be this boring? - Then I closed my eyes and my conscious said – yeah and you could be finding out things that happened to you but instead you’re here laying down bored as hell-

            “So what if I am?” I said out loud “So  . . . it’s not like something great is going to happen to me in life” I kept on repeating that under my breath then my cell phone rang making me jump I quickly went through my bag and took out my phone and opened it. “Hello?” I said “Hey Jeanette its Winnie, remember?” I nodded and said “Yeah totally the daring girl” I froze and was shocked I said that “Y- yeah” I heard her laugh “Well since I heard about your job I want to offer you a new job in a huge company and you won’t get another chance like this”

            “A- are you serious?” I said shocked “Yeah, and you get to work as the assistant to the boss, you know like a secretary”  I didn’t answer  - I got a job!- I thought but then my conscious ( who I decided to name Jo) said – This must be a miracle. Not- I sighed and said “Yeah I will take the job” I waited for her to say something then she said “Alright the building is across the street from the shop we met at and you have to be there at 8:00 am and it will end at 4:00pm or if you have to stay late” I thought – do you have to wear any suites? - “You can wear anything you want” Winnie said.

            “What but I didn’t even as-“  “I’ll meet you there tomorrow outside at 8:00am. Bye Jeanette” I smiled and said bye and closed my phone. Then started jumping around and dancing and jumping on the couch till I was out of breath then changed and went to bed early –Good Night-  then closed my eyes thinking about the job.

            I woke up at 1:37am in the morning breathing hard and sweating –Jeanette why remember now?- I thought and pushed my hair back away from my face and got up and went to the bathroom and opened the light and opened the faucet and let the cold water splash on my hands and washed my face. And looked at the mirror at my face my eyes looked like they got darker I sighed and whispered to myself “I have to . . . I have to get this over with” I splashed my face again and then the answer came to me –You have to go to the forest-

            I ran out of my room and slipped on my sneakers and jacket and left the apartment and ran down the stairs and toward the forest. When I got there it was already 1:42am I walked into the forest and walked deeper till I heard something move. –Freeze- Jo said to me I froze and looked around with my eyes and then took one step forward then froze again until I was sure there wasn’t any other movement except for mines. As I continued on further I looked behind me and then fell on to the ground, I quickly got up and wiped the dirt off of me and looked back to see what I tripped on and my eyes widened.

            Well to tell you I wasn’t shocked at what I tripped on ‘cause it was a branch, but what shocked me were the wolves that stood their looking at me. I froze right there like I was being rooted there until Jo shouted in my head –RUN YOU IDIOT!- I couldn’t I don’t know why but I couldn’t.