Normal day

Madan POV,

We 3 went back to the room and only Faiz was sleeping. Also Reem, Jaan and Jai were missing. There came sound from one of the bathroom.

Sid: Hey only Faiz is sleeping.

Avneet: I can also see.

Sid: oh! I thought you can't.

Avneet: Is your rubbish over?

Sid: do you think it's over?

Madan: I am tired of stopping your fight everytime. Just stop it and think where are others.

Avneet: Sound is coming from that bathroom.

Sid: I can also hear.

Avneet: oh! I thought you can't

Madan: SHUT UP. Shut... Up....

Now the bathroom door opened and Jaan came out.

Jaan: Well! You came? Where is Reem and Jai?

Sid: How do we know?

Jaan: When I woke up you 5 were missing .I thought you all were together.

Faiz: Areyyyy! Be quiet

He said in a sleepy tone covering himself by the duvet. Jaan went to him and removed the duvet.

Jaan: stop being a sleepy head. Look even Sid and Avu woke up but you are still sleeping.

Avu: Wait! Are you waking him up or insulting us.

Jaan: Two in one dear.

Jaan said and Avu Pouted. Jaan again turned to Faiz...

Jaan: Faiz get up. Look Jai and Reem are missing.

Faiz: They are not kids Jaan. They will come back. Now let me sleep 😴

He said covering himself again with duvet. At that time Reem and Jai came inside the room.

Flashback.....

In the room at morning 5.......

Jai POV,

My morning started with a thud. I fell down from the bed and I woke up. I also woke up disturbed by the sound.
She saw me lying on the floor and started laughing like manics.

Reem: The big werewolf don't know to sleep in the bed. ( Teasing and laughing)

Jai: if your laughing is over, can you come and help me get up. ( Serious )

Reem came near me and gave me a hand. I got her hand and got up.

Jai: Where is Avu, Sid and Madan?

Reem turned and examined the room.

Reem: I don't know. They went out or what?

Jai: it's only 5 Reem. I don't think our dumbos can wake this fast.

Reem: but no one is here , right? Come let's go and look for them.

I agreed and we both went out. We searched  but couldn't find them and we were tired.

Reem: ohhhhh I am tiredddddd

She said and sat on the floor. I pulled her hand asking her to get up but she pushed my hand away so I lifted her in bridal style and walked towards the room. I was feeling happy lifting her but doesn't know why. We came a long distance searching so now I don't know the way back. I stopped in the middle.