The Vampire

Avneet POV,

After sometime I and Madan went to the room in which all were sitting. As soon as we entered , Siddharth saw me and rolled his eyes. I chuckled at his reaction .I knew he was angry. He would have felt the ignorance.

I went and sat beside him. Now he ignored me.

Siddharth POV,

Avneet came inside the room and sat beside me. I felt happy but wanted to show my anger so I ignored her. Madan and Faiz were playing, Jannat was seeing the match, Reem slept so no one noticed us. She came near my ears and whispered.

Avneet: Angry!

Siddharth: ( no response)

Avneet: Mr.whatever are u angry with Miss.whatever ( she said in a childish tone)

My anger flew away far from me. I honestly don't know how? Still, I didn't show her any expression.

Avneet: Ok, I'm done. Look at me now.( this time she did not whispered and said in cold voice)

I don't want to be injured badly so I looked at her. She caught her ears with her hands , made a puppy face and said....

Avneet: sorry I didn't intend to hurt or avoid you.

Her reaction didn't left me normal

Her reaction didn't left me normal. I smiled and removed her hands from her ears.Then  I was completely lost in her eyes.

Avneet: ahem! ahem! Where are u lost?
( she asked raising one of her eyebrows)

I came out of my dream, went closer to her and said.....

Siddharth: I think you must check your brain . I am here only and your saying I'm lost.

Avneet: oh what a cover-up ( she said sarcastically)

Then she stood up and went to her bed . She layed near Reem. After the game was over we all went to sleep.

Author's  POV,

Eventhough nobody had problems,  that night was not comfortable as normal. They all were disturbed . Jannat asusual drank her dose after everybody slept .

Skip to morning......

AVNEET POV,

I woke up before everyone and started exploring the castle. I searched for some holy tools but as i thought none was available. Then I went to kitchen and explored the stuffs. After sometime Jannat came there.

Jannat: Arey! I am not dreaming, right?

Avneet: No! Why?

Jannat: you got this early that too by yourself.

Avneet: yup! I felt bored and wanted to cook something .

Siddharth: OMG AVNEEEEEET WOKE UP.

Jannat: yeah and other surprise is she is gonna cook.