Flashback

Avneet POV,

Tears welled up in my eyes. My vision got blurry and I flattered my eyelids multiple times to get a clear look at the beautiful face of my mother. I couldn't believe the sight in front of me. I'm seeing my mother whom I lost in my age of seven. She was standing with a huge smile in her face.

"Mother?" I asked almost in a whisper and tears started rolling down my cheeks.

She came near me and my body didn't reacted. It was too much for me to take in. I couldn't react anything but  my tears told my feeling . She came near me and pleasured me with a  warm hug which I thought I would never get after her death.

"How are you Avu?" She asked while smiling at me and caressing my hair with love which I carved for.

I didn't respond! I couldn't!

Sid: Wait! What's going on here?

Women: The reunion of a child and her mother.

Madan: Are you trying to say that you are Avu's mother?

Women: Yes.

She answered and smiled at me. I jumped onto her and gave her a thight hug.

Mouni: Is Avneet Eliza's girl?

Avneet: Eliza?

Women: Yes, Eliza.

Avneet: But your name is Amrita.

Eliza: That's my fake name in earth.

Mouni: Ahhh! My head is paining. What's going on here? Where were you all these days?

Asked the queen in concern.

Weird!

Oh! Yeah the Royal diamond is joined and the evilness of POWERS KILL is gone.

Then there came King Arjun, Abhishek, Vaishnavi sissy and subjects of DREAMY POWERS.

Everyone was in cloud nine.

King Arjun and queen Mouni had an emotional hug.

The only creature on DREAMY POWERS who was not having any reaction was Jaan as she doesn't remember anything but that was also solved by Anushka by giving back Jaan's memory.

Anushka also promised to return back everyone's memory soon.

Mouni: Thank you Avneet. Only because of you DREAMY POWERS is back.

Arjun: Not only Avneet. Sid, Madan, Reem, Jaan, Faiz, Priya and Jai also done a lot.

Mouni: yeah! But only Avneet touched the Royal diamond with her bare hands.

Arjun: What? But how?

Eliza: Because she is my blood.

All: what?

Avneet: leave all that! First mom, you tell me why all are calling you Eliza. Why didn't you told me anything about it?

Sid: Why did the great great king uncrowned you? Why did you cursed DREAMY POWERS?

Eliza: Wait! Wait! I will say you everything.

After a little pause she continued.

Eliza: Like all of you, I pursued my childhood in the normal world. When I was in college, I loved a man. He is Aarav, the father of Avneet. We both were in love and decided to get married. When I came to know that I am the queen of DREAMY POWERS, I said Aarav about it and we decided to inform our family about our love.
When I said it to my father, he refused as Aarav is a normal person without any powers.

Eliza :I tried to convince my father a lot of times but ended in failure. I waved a bye to DREAMY POWERS and went back to the normal world to live a life with my love. Days passed by . I and Aarav was married and we had a baby girl. She is Avneet. I was scared that people from DREAMY POWERS will come in search of me and separate me from my family so that I changed my identity. I changed my name into Amrita.

Eliza :Life seemed to be perfect for me with my family but it didn't last long. I lost my Aarav in an accident. I and Avneet was left alone. Though I know, I have no rights in DREAMY POWERS, I came here seeking help from my father.

Tears were rolling on my mother's cheek. I can feel her pain.

Eliza: Then I came to know that Mouni and Arjun were crowned. I was happy for them. I accepted it as it was my punishment but when I asked my father to accept me and Avneet. He accepted me but refused to accept Avneet saying that she is Aarav's daughter.

Eliza :I pleaded my father to accept her  but he was too adament and he said even if Avneet comes here with powers, she won't be spared.

Eliza :I knew Avneet will come here one day and she deserves to be here so I cursed that the royal diamond will break into two and no one can touch it except my daughter, Avneet.

Eliza :I am sorry! I have separated the DREAMY POWERS but I did it for justice. No one else should go through all these Injustice. My daughter is the princess here. She doesn't not deserve any punishment.

My mother was crying, I hugged her and she hugged me back. After sometime even the king Arjun and queen Mouni joined the hug.

The queen Mouni wiped my mother's twars and took my mother's both the hands into hers.

Mouni: You were the most strongest queen of DREAMY POWERS. No one can become like you. We all were unaware of the Injustice that happened to you. Avneet is not only your daughter, she is DREAMY POWERS queen. She deserves to be the queen.

Avneet: No Aunty, you and Arjun uncle safeguarded DREAMY POWERS all these years. You deserve to be the queen. Anyway I am the young princess of DREAMY POWERS.

My Aunt Mouni side hugged me. Subjects of DREAMY POWERS cheered my name calling me the princess of DREAMY POWERS. There were happiness all over except one. I saw Siddharth. He seemed to be disturbed. I wonder why?

Siddharth POV,

I should be happy now but I can't. My love is gonna end. I loved Avneet very much but never admitted it. I always used to fight with her and Now she is the queen of DREAMY POWERS. How can I say her that I love her? What if she thinks that I love her only because she is the queen now.

I was completely disturbed. After that the place went totally emotional. Queen Eliza waved bye to everyone and Avneet was crying. All my friends are consoling her while I was just staring at her.

Then queen Mouni took Avneet with her.

......................................................................

Double update special.

Tell me your favorite part.

Did you liked it?

Will Sid say his feelings or hide it?

Will Avneet come to know Sid's problem?

What next.

I'm gonna miss this book😭

Stay tuned.....

Do support me in the next book too.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me.

Share this book to your friends. Let them also enjoy ❤️