Plan

Priya POV,

I shouted showing a place in the graveyard which was glowing. Yeah! It seemed to be the royal diamond.

I ran towards it and Madan followed me. While running my leg tangled with nearby bushes and I was about to fall. In fear, I grabbed something.

It was Madan's hand. I placed one hand on his hand and the other one in his shoulder. He caught me by my waist. We were very close to each other. We had an eyelock , god knows how much time it extended.

Then the sound of the opening of graveyard gate brought me to senses but still he was in his dreamland. He was catching me. I shook him and he made me stand. We both ran and hid behind a tomb.

We saw a boy opening the graveyard gate. He was covering his face with a scarf . So I could not see him. He opened the gate and left from there.
We slowly moved again towards the royal diamond. It was kept in an open box.

Madan: Will someone keep precious things in an open box? I think it's fake.

I lend my hand inside the box and touched the royal diamond. The next moment I landed in the ground. I got shock rays while touching the Royal diamond. Madan lend me his hand and made me stand.

Priya: No! I don't think it's fake. I couldn't touch it.

Madan: okay! Now we should get out of here. I think we are not safe. Let's come back with Sid and Avu.

I nodded and we both went out of the graveyard.

Riyaz POV,

I opened the gate of the graveyard and hid myself. After sometime both Priya and that boy came out of the graveyard. They didn't have the royal diamond box with them. I felt relieved.

Flashback...

Riyaz: Shall I arrest those two , queen?

Mouni: No! Not now. We should first come to know about their plan. Let them free but make sure they don't take the royal diamond box out of the graveyard.

Riyaz: Sure!

Flashback ends ...

Then I went to Anushka's Room back. I was welcomed with her warm hug. The queen left the room. I told Anushka everything that happened.

Anu: I thought they are kids but they turned out to be criminals.

Riyaz: Calm down Anu! It's only about Madan. I think Priya told him about the DREAMY POWERS.

After that Anushka told me about Jannat and the plan of Siddharth and Avneet. I was shocked.

Riyaz: I think they are going to join the two halves tomorrow.

Anushka: How are you so sure about that?

Riyaz: They know that the celebration tomorrow will take a whole day. So that only they have planned to send Jannat in the morning. As she is a vampire she can come back within a hour. So they can join the two halves of the royal diamond on night time.

Anushka: wow! Someone got brain.

Riyaz: As always.

I said and she chuckled.

Priya POV,

We both were moving towards Madan's room. We had an awkward silence between us. I am a very straight forward girl. I have never felt like this before. I feel something new near him. I noted this on the first day i saw him but decided not to show.

Now I think, I am wrong. I don't know what he will react but I should tell him what I feel.

Priya: Do you love someone?

Madan: No. I don't love anyone and no one loves me.

Priya: Why don't you love anyone? Don't you believe in love?

Madan: I don't believe in my feelings and my destiny.

Priya: You know what? I believe my feelings and destiny.

Madan: why are you saying this to me?

Priya: Because I think I have feelings for you.

He stood there shocked and I also stopped. He looked into my eyes for sometime and laughed.

Madan: you kidding, right?

He asked me laughing and I smiled.

Priya: I don't know whether I am kidding you or kidding myself. I know you can believe it but still I told you because I don't want to worry after years.

I said and moved from there. I don't want any embarrassing moments.

Madan POV,

I was shocked. I don't know what to do. I like her but I don't know whether I can love her. Thinking all these stuffs ,I reached the room.

Everyone was gathered in the room. Sid and Avu looked at me in eagerness and I gave them a thumbs up. They also returned the thumbs up. It means that they told the plan to Jannat.

After a normal day we all drifted away to sleep. I was not able to sleep. My mind was covered with the thoughts of Priya. Her smile, her cuteness, her anger, her confession, everything seems to be perfect but am I perfect for her?

Time skips..

In the morning....

Now we all are sitting in the dining table for eating breakfast. We all were chit chatting random stuffs. I am happy today. I'm gonna accept Priya's confession. I don't know whether it will work out but I know I can love her to the fullest.

Jannat: okay guys! Today there is celebration in POWERS KILL. I have to attend it. Catch you later.

She said looking at me, Sid and Avneet. We understood her gesture. She is setting off to POWERS RULE.

Sid: I will come with you.

Faiz: how can you attend the celebration , Sid?

Madan: We will just see the celebration settings and come back.

I, Sid and Jaan barged out of the room without letting them talk.

Avneet: HEY! LET ME ALSO COME.

She screamed and came back of us. All four of us went to the back side of the castle. Priya was also present there. Seeing her, I felt butterflies in me. I carved to look into her eyes but she avoided eye contact with me.

After introducing Priya and Jannat to each other, Jannat turned into a bat and flew away. We all were standing there looking at Jannat.

......................................................................

So today's update is done.

Hope you enjoyed?

Was Priya's confession correct?

Will Madan reply Priya?

Will Jaan get the Royal diamond of POWERS RULE?

Will Mouni's plan succeed?

Do vote, comment and share for fast updates.

Stay tuned for the climax.

It's nearing❤️