What next😮

In Anushka's Room......

Jannat POV,

I entered the room of the ministress , Anushka. The queen Mouni was also present there.

Anu: Welcome Jannat.

She welcomed me and I gave her a smile. I went to the queen, bowed to her and greeted her .

Mouni: So Are you ready for the celebration Jannat?

Jaan: Respected Queen, I have to say something important. Shall I?

The queen was confused but managed to give a smile and then I told the whole thing Sid and Avneet told me. Both Ministress and the queen was shocked.

Queen: What? They are trying to join the Royal diamond?

Jaan: Seems like that queen.

Anu: They are planning something against POWERS KILL. I'm not gonna spare them. I am gonna arrest them.

When Anushka was about to go, the queen stopped her.

Mouni: don't be in hurry Anushka. Let Jannat bring the Royal diamond of POWERS RULE. After it comes to us let's break it. Along with it , POWERS RULE will also destroy. Then let's give Siddharth and Avneet the punishment they deserve.

After a pause the Queen continued. This time she spoke to me.

Mouni: Jannat, do as they planned but after you get the Royal diamond of POWERS RULE, escape from their hands and handover it to us.

I nodded.

While we were talking a boy barged inside the room shouting....

Boy: Baby! There is a.......

In the room,

Madan POV,

Except Jaan everyone is in the room.
I and Faiz were playing chess when I got a notification in my phone. I checked my phone and it was a message from Sid saying.....

' hey Jai, enough of playing .
Tomorrow Jaan will be busy with the celebration of POWERS KILL.
Lets join the Royal diamond tomorrow night. Go and check out the graveyard. I will take care of Faiz.'

Madan: Faiz it's boring.

Faiz: complete the game.

Madan: No I don't want to. I'm going out for a walk. You continue the game with Sid or Avu.

Sid: okay I am coming.

Sid joined Faiz and I left out to the graveyard.

I have to go to the graveyard but I am scared. It would be better if someone accompany me.

Madan: I know no one from my group can come with me but I wish at least that Priya could accompany me.

Voice: Here I am.

I turned to find Priya standing behind me. I was shocked.

Madan: how are you here?

Priya: I think you forgot. Actually I have air powers. Sound travels through air and thus I may come to know if someone mentions my name. Got it mad.

I know I forget but is it necessary to call me mad always.

Priya: okay Mr. Mad tell me why did you called me.

Now I lost my patience.

Madan: wait! FIRST TELL ME WHY DO YOU CALL ME MAD ALL THE TIME.

I shouted and she laughed.