Is This The End Of My Life ??

Helluuuurr.

well jessica was supposed to write today but she is having some guy problem so she decided to let her anger out on ME.....*cough* bitchy *cough*...anyways we are on holidays HALLELUJUUURRR...... so this story will end in about 2 or 3 chapter AND i might start a new story but alone..... OH well off to the story.....

-JoJo <3

..........................................................................................................................................................................

(Alexa's P.O.V)

I woke up from my sleep and realised this wasent a dream, it was REAL he did mess up....

i saw my phone vibrating on te dresser, it was an unknowed..

"hello"

"A-alexa" wow its.... Glory..

"whats wrong Glory"

"Didun was on his way to my house then he got into an accidant...even Raquan"

"OH LORD where are you" OMGGGGG

"am at the hospital, they are even looking for you, the nurses, they said that they wanted to tell you something"

"ok am on my way" i hung up

I ran to my closet and put on grey sweats, a blue tank top and blue Vans..

i went down stairs to find Justin watch TV, i rolled my eyes at the sight of him..

"am going to the hospital, if you need anything call.......well dont call" i said coldly...

"why are you going to the hospital" he asked with concern but i couldnt care less, he was a mess, his hair was rough and that makes me happy

"it does not concern you" i said walking out the door but of course he followed me. "no you concern me" he said pulling me back by my arm.

"Justin let em go, i need to head to the hospital , we'll talk about this when i get back"

"fine but dont be late" he said walking back in and closing the door.

- At the hospital...

i went in to see Glory and Pearl sitting down crying there but off, i ran to them and hugged them, we had a little chat until a nurse came to me and asked to talk to me in private.

" whats wrong nurse" now i was worried AF'

"well the police found a third body and they got hit the most and might stay in a coma for about one or two months" she said.

"but what does that haveto do with me"

"well the body was your friend Rey an-" before she finished her sentence i drpped to the floor and everythng went blank...

(Rey's P.O.V) before the accident...

i was walking down the street to Alexa's house, when i got there i saw a girl running out scared and screaming, i think was justin and alexa, i didnt realise i was standing in the middle of the road until i saw a bright light coming towards me and everything went blank....

i woke up in a very light place, and i saw a person coming towards me....it was my.....my m-mother....

"mom?" i called out

"Rey, oh god you have grown up so fast" she said hugging me. i hugged her back "i missed you" i said threw tears.

"oh baby i have missed you too" she said in her pretty voice that i have always loved.

"but..where am I?"

" you are in between heaven and earth...and no you are not dead..just...in between"

"well...why exaclty am i in between" i asked.

"Rey you are supposed to be dead...but there is something that is keeping you alive"

"what is it"

" i have said enough... but be carefull dear" she said starting to fade away..

then everything started to fade, becoming black.....Is This The End Of My Life ???

...............................................................................................................................................................

Maybe I might write an other chapter later on, am not sure, but until then Enjoy this one..

Vote Comment !!!

-JoJo...<3