Apologies

Justin's POV

I feel bad for what I just told Alexa, yeah I DO have feelings I mean cmon -__-'

So, I'm on my way upstairs right now.

"*knocks 2 times* Alexa ?? Are you okay ??"

"........"

"Cmon I know you're in there, open the door !"

"It's open douchebag !!" She shouted angrily her voice cracking.

I opened the door and saw her in her bed; her back facing me under her covers.

"Look Alexa(gco)

"It's ALEXANDRA to douches like you, Alexa is only for my friends and family and last time I checked you're none of that !" She whispered harshly but I could still hear her perfectly.

Alexa's POV

I was so angry at him and myself for letting him insult me like that and cry like actually CRY C-R-Y ! I've never cried for someone who insulted me I would take the person down so easily.

"Look Alexandra, I'm sorry you just make me mad sometimes and I don't what to do I'm so sorry if I hurt your feelings" he said with a hint of sincerity. Nahhh I don't believe him.

"Okay, whatever. Now, get out of my room pretty boy !" 

He did nothing, he just stood there

"I said(gco)

O...M...G.... He... Kissed me !

Jessie's POV

While I was with Raya I remembered that I told Eddie that I would talk to him so I decided to text him.

*Text Convo*

[YuhGhettoNiggaJessie:]

'Sup ?? 

[Aladeen:]

Nothing just playing Fifa. Wbu*?

[YuhGhettoNiggaJessie:]

With Raya, shopping. I'm so tired ! *yawns*

[Aladeen:]

*baby voice* Awwn is the wittle baby tiwed ?? :P

[YuhGhettoNiggaJessie:]

Yep G2G ! Bye :) xx.

[Aladeen:]

Bye !

*End Of Text Convo*

"Aye Raya let's hit McDonalds" I told Raya after putting my black iPhone 5 in my pocket.

"You already know wassup ! Yo after that let's go home cuz I'm tired AF" She said kinda exhausted.

So we went to McDonalds after that I dropped Raya home and went straight to Lex's I didn't bother knocking and just went to her room. I think it was the most shocking thing I've seen ALL DAY scratch that ALL YEAR ! I opened the door and there they were Justin and Alexandra making out on her bed. I dropped the McDonalds bad I brought for her and my mouth made a perfect 'O' shape.

"OhhhhhhMyyyyyyGosh !" was all I said before they stopped and looked at me.

"I can explain- Lexa started but I didn't let her finish cuz I was already on my way to my car...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFY GUYZ !! You must be wondering why Jessie left huh ?? Well cuz she's surprised that Lexi is kissing Justin. Jessie DOES NOT and I repeat DOES NOT like Justin like that she's just a big fan and is surprise so she left. Jessie likes Eddie, I think it's pretty clear :P Ohh y'all must be wondering 'Aladeen' well all the people(except rey and justin) are real persons and well he told me his name would be this. Next chappie @MindlessJojo143 will be the one writing ! 

#BELIEVE xoxo -Jessie- :) xx.

PS : Don't forget to vote, share, comment and fan us !