I don't like him... Right ?

Hellur Pearl ain't gon' start writing until after this chappie ! Now, it's JESSIE ! Again ! So I'm not gonna bother you. ON WITH THE STORY ! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexa's POV

I can't believe this, Justin is falling for me well now was falling for me, I might be- NOO ALEXANDRA MARIA LOPEZ I hate Justin Bieber and IDGAF if he's falling for me, hell I don't even like him at least I think I don't...

I sighed and went to my room to get some sleep, too much emotions in one day ! 

Jessie's POV

When I got home the small amount of make up I put this morning was smuged, I can't believe I'm doing this again... Crying for someone who doesn't deserve my tears. While I was arranging my make up I heard doorbell ring. "Just a minute" I yelled while going down the stairs acting like everything was okay since I didn't know who it was.

When i opened the door my smile dropped and these tears came back, so I played it off and put an annoyed look on my face.

"What do you want Edward ?" I asked him kinda annoyed/sad and happy he actually came.

"I came here to apolo(gco)

I didn't wanna hear it I did it , I slammed the door in his face and slid my back on the door as I heard him do the same.

"Come on Jessica, I'm sorry. I didn't know it was you" He said breaking the silence.

"I know that ! It's just that it showed me how you'd react if it was someone else and that truly's got to go" I chuckled after saying that.

He mimicked my chuckle. "Please, open the door." He said softly.

I stood up and opened the door to see him laying on the floor, to my surprise he didn't hear me stand up ! LOL 

"*laughs so hard she falls on the floor* I guess we're both on the floor now" I sadi with a smile.

I got up and helped him up then it all happened so fast ! He kissed me... I ain't gon' lie I DID kiss back but then I pulled away and ran up to my room ! WTH ?? I asked myself ! Why am I asking myself ? I mean I DO like him right ? Does this mean he likes me back ? I heard someone coming upstairs and knew it was.

"Hey! Let's go to the park" He said randomly.

"Okay let me put on some jeans and shoes cuz going out in short shorts and purple fuzzy slippers ain't my thing" I said jokingly and pushing me outta my room.

I sighed in happined and put on some black jeans and white converse, I already had a white tank top on so I just went out like that. I got out and locked the house and there we were, on our way to the park laughing and holding hands... What does this mean ??

Pearl's POV

Glory is such an idiot, she thinks that because she yelled at me she's a G well booboo go back to where you came from ! I'm just gonna act as if I'm her friend and post the picture of her kissing ANOTHER dude !

"Hey! Did you take pics when you kissed him ?"

"Umm yeah wanna see it ?"

"Sure but can you send it to me cuz I think the light on my phone is better" I lied getting out my black iPhone with a hot pink case. She's so gullible.

"Um sure no probs here's my phone look for it" she said handing me her blue iPhone 5.

As I was looking for the picture I saw a lot of pics of her and different boys and only saw ONE picture of her and Didun. Man I feel bad for the dude. I sent all of the pics to my phone and think about how plan would go ! *evil laughs*

"I gotta run see ya tomorrow hunny buns" I said handing her, her phone back and smirking to myself.

Didun's POV(Yeah I know, FIRST TIME)

Glory and I aren't on good terms right now. Yeah I know what you're thinking 'y'all are such a cute couple' and blah blah blah ! Well actually no we're not she cheated on me more than 4times and I'm pretty sure she's doing it again but I won't get my ballz into a twist cuz she said she was remaining faithful this time cuz she really loves me and I haven't got a proof of cheating so we're pretty much on good/bad terms cuz she's been distant lately but  think it's just a girl's thing so imma let it slide.

Rey's POV(FIRST TIME TOO)

I just can't get Alexandra off my mind I love her too much !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bluh ? Yeah I know I'm not really feeling this chappie ! 

More coming in the next chappies ! New co-writer : @PearlGurl19 go fan her and read her stories !

#BELIEVE xoxo -Jessie- :) xx.