Was It All Worth It ??

I'm backkkk !!!! Jessie here ! Hope you liked the previous one cuz I LOVED IT ! :) On with the story !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raya's POV

I can't believe what I was seeing, Glory in tears, her make up running !

"Are you ok(gco)

"Number 1 girl, girl, girl, girl, girl... I see you shawty all by yourself over ther" Her phone rang

"Hello" she said her voice cracking

"Baby I can explain" she said tears still running down her face. I knew Didun's seen the pictures, I mean it's hard to miss them they're pratically ALL OVER the school.

"I'M SORRY" she screamed through the phone.

I continued to listen to her carefully then she hung up and dropped on the floor. I didn't like her that much but we used to be best friends in primary school so I helped her.

"Glory, what's wrong ?" I asked already knowing what was wrong.

"Someone... Pictures... Me kissing other guys.... Didun saw them" Was all she could say through her heavy sobbings.

"Glory why do you do it ?? Why do you cheat on Didun ?? I mean I'm his best friend he is a very nice and sweet guy ? Why ?"

"I-i don't know(A/N :keep that in mind *winks*)" she said calming down.

"Well we'll worry about that later stand up let's fix your make up and then you'll tell me what's bothering you cuz you seem bothered"

"O-ok-okay" she said sobbing uncontrolably.

Rey's POV 

I didn't see Alexa all day, I was planning on going to her house I'm on my way right now. I sensed that Justin was jealous when Lex kissed me this morning *chuckles evily* not that I'm proud tho or am I ?? I text her to tell her so it won't seem like I'm just showing up at her house.

*Text Convo*

[ReyLovesHerSoDamnMuch:]

Hey Lexi, I'm coming by your house in 5 if that's okay ?

*End Of Text Convo*

That's weird I didn't get a text right away she's ALWAYS and I mean always with her phone like she would stop her shower to text back ! That's how much she's in love with her phone. Lol, anybitch wow I stay to much with Alexa I even got her vocabulary anyways, I still didn't get a reply so I decided I should just go there.

I pull up in her driveway and get out. I never knock or ring the doorbell I just enter so I entered to find Alexandra Maria Lopez on Justin's lap with a guitar in her hand and him kissing her neck. My louth made a perfect shape 'O' and I'm just standing there until Justin kisses her soft spot and she wait hold up she moaned Justin's name ??? 

"A-alexa ??" I said tears running down my face. I know it sounds stupid but i've been in love with this girl since the very day we became best friends.

"Umm Rey, it's not what it looks like, Justin was just teaching me how to play the guitar" she said rubbing the back of her neck where I could see a hickey and smiled nervously.

"Sure sure, that's why you were moanning his name right ?? I'm so outta here" I said then left. I thought she hated him, I thought she liked me, I guess Iwas wrong my vision was too blurry for me to drive so I decided to go to Jessie's house cuz I wasn't ready to go home.

Jessie's POV

I was on the couch with Eddie in the living room watching Gossip Girl when my doorbell rang.

"Eddie could you get it for me, I'm busy" I said poking my bottom lip out.

"Sure love."

He opened the door and I saw Rey running in crying my first instinct was too stand up and hug him. 

"What's wrong Rey-poo ?" i said while hugging him.

"Alexa... Moanning Justin's name.... Hickey on her neck.... Her sitting on his lap" Was all I could hear with all the sobbings.

Awwwn Rey's liked Alexa for the longest I can remember, I'm soo dealing with that girl when I get a hold of her I texted err'one expect Alexa of course to come to my house so we can all talk it out with Rey, I hope he feels better.

*Text Convo*

[YuhGhettoNiggaJessie:]

Yoo err'one my house in 5, Rey doesn't feel good but Alexa's not coming cuz she's kinda of the reason why Rey doesn't feel good.

[Mr.Dids:] 

I'll be there in 5. My homie doesn't feel good I'm already on my way.

[RayaGotDatAss:] 

I'll be there a little later, I'll come ASAIcan.

[YuhGhettoNiggaJessie:]

Okay guyz see you.

*End Of Text Convo*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Making Rey feel good in the next chappie hope you like this one ! :)

#BELIEVE xoxo -Jessie- :) xx.