Shopping Time and New Friends.....

Hey hope y'all read the A/N yeah JoJo's pretty bossy so I removed the chappie so here's new one hope you like it and of course I'm sorry we didn't update the one and only reason ? SCHOOL plus I've been having some probs with some peeps but it's all good now so enough of my stupid life and ON WITH THE STORYYYY 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glory's POV

I'm about to go to Raya's when I get a text from her saying I should meet her at Jennyfer's not her house. Oh well mkay... So I drive to the mall and meet up with Raya we shop a little and go to McDonald's but then something or should I say someone caught my eye it was.........

Didun's POV

So I was hanging out with Alicia(my cousin), Mel(her friend) and Josh(Mel's boyfriend) then Raya entered with someone behind her but it wasn't Lexa cuz we haven't talked to her in a while right then I saw Glory and all the memories came back, I know what you're thinking didn't you move on or weren't you the one who broke up with her? Yes but I still love her. She looked at me and frowned, I didn't know why she was frowning until I realized that I had my arm around Alicia but when I looked up she was already walking away... Now I know I want her back, imma make a move... So I walked to their table and....

Alexa's POV

I was chilling in my room on my laptop, I got no social life since all of my friends are kinda avoiding me well except Rey but he's busy and Edward ?? Umm I guess I'll go talk to him. I stand up and wear my grey skinnies with a purple top and some purple supras and head to Edward's house, our houses aren't really far from each other so walking won't hurt me. 

20 minutes of walking.

When I finally reached his house I knocked on the door more than five times and just decided to see if the door was open, to my surprise it was and when I enterred I didn't see him on his PS3(it looks broken) nor on his Xbox. 

"Well that's weird, whenever Eddie is bored he always plays fifa. TF is wrong with him ??" I said to myself. I went up to his bedroom to see him knocked out on the floor with a bottle of vodka in his hands and his room was a mess(not that it's always clean tho, it was just messier than usual).

"Edward, wake up" I said as I shook him. No reply, I started to shake him hard and still no reply. Wait, he hates cold water. I went in his bathroom to get a bucket full of cold water and threw it at him. When the water made contact with his face he instantly woke up.

"WTF IS WRONG WITH... Oh it's you.." He said as he sat back down drinking some more vodka.

"What I should be asking is what the fuck is wrong with YOU ?? Why are you here drinking vodka like they killed your whole family in front of you ??"

"Me and Jessie broke up then she forgot her phone here and when she came she said we were never getting back together then she took her phone and went it looked like she was crying but when she came back she was more confident and happier.."

"Why did y'all break up in the first place ? Y'all were the cutest couple ever"

"She broke my PS3 because I wasn't listening to her"

"And why weren't you listening ?"

"Because I was playing fifa and she wouldn't stop talking"

"Well you wanted her now you lost her you had to choose between your girlfriend, well in this case EX-girlfriend and your stupid video games"

"Please Lexi help me get her back I made a mistake please ?" He was on the verge of crying.

"Okay I'll go talk to her and see what I can do but in the mean time arrange this house, room and yourself you look a mess" I said as I walked out on my way to Jessie's.

15 minutes of walking.

I finally got to Jessie's house and rang the doorbell.

"Hi, who are you ??" Some caramel skin colour answered the door and asked.

"Umm I'm Alexa, Jessie's bestfriend, who are YOU ??" I asked getting irritated of some stranger keeping me outside of my bestie's house.

"I'm Daniel, nice to meet(gco)

"Daniel, who's at the door ??" Jessie came next to him.

"Hey Jessie" I said with a weak smile.

"You come to my house, meet Daniel and all you can find is 'Hey Jessie' ?? WTH happened to hugging your best friend ? Uh ?" She said as she hugged me and let me in.

"Umm not to be rude or any ish but who is Daniel ?" I asked in his direction.

"Oh I met him at the park when me and... broke up and we became friends since then and he came over so we could watch a movie"

"Oh okay but Daniel would you mind giving us some privacy ?? I mean I wanna talk to her about... umm girl stuff yeah that's it girl stuff"

"No probs, I'll be in the kitchen" He left.

"JESSIE ARE YOU FRIGGIN' KIDDING ME ?? Eddie is hurting without you and he is even drinking, I found him knocked out and all you do is meet a guy in the park and y'all are 'besties' si he can come over whenever he(gco by the bell)

"I got it" Jessie said not wanting to hear more from me.

"WTF are you doing here ??"

"Jessie I'm sorry and I want you back pleas(gco)

"Ayo Jess, who's at the door ?? Is he one of your friends ??" Daniel asked coming out of the kitchen with a sandwich.

"Excuse me ! Who are you ??" Eddie asked angrily.

"GUYS ! WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THIS COMMOTION, BAD GIRLS CLUB IS ON AND I CAN'T WATCH IT CUZ Y'ALL LOUD ASSES WON'T STFU !!" I asked them then I saw everything and the only word things that could escape my mouth were...

"DRAMA ! Shit bout to get real..."

"I can explain to both of you !" Jessie yelled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFY ! Okay I'm soooo sorry for the long wait hope you guyz like it and with some chances JoJo will be the one writing the next chapter. Comment, vote and fan us.

#BELIEVE -Jessie- :) xx. Outfit on the side(Alexa)