FORGIVENESS..............or not

( Alexa's P.O.V)

"well then explain plz cuz am confused here" Eddie said.

"well......when you know you b-broke up with me.......I met diggy at the park and we're just friends an(gco)

"just friends !!!! Just friends Jessica so after all this time am just a friend you met at the park......"

Jessica was silent and tears in her eyes "diggy I-I lik(gco)..."

"keep it Jessica , this was a waist of time AND love..." with that diggy walked out the door....

"you asshole" Jessica said looking at Edward..

He just left out the door too pissed of and I went home since Jessica needed some time to think about what ever she did cuz am still clueless....

-At home.

"Justin..am home"

Wher the heck is he, he doesn't have anything..that am aware of.

Or maybe his sleeping lemme check, as I walked in the room the only thing ascaped my mouth was...

" FUCK IT"

( Jessi's P.O.V)

I was sitting on my bed crying myself to sleep with my teddy ear until my phone rang.....

I walked to the dresser and it was a blocked number..

" hello"

"j-Jessica it's me"

Wow it was Edward and he was crying UGH!!!! Great timing Eddie (mark my sarcasm)

" what do you want douch bag"

"all I want is forgiveness "

".............or not "

With that I hung the phone and went back to sleep......

(Didun's P.O.V)

I was sitting in my room and my phone rang it was.......WOW it was glory.......

"hello"...

..............................................,.................................................................................................................

Sorry I couldn't write with colors cuz am using my iPad sorry again!!!!

Oh and BTW don't forget to comment vote and fan us !!!

-JoJo <3