9. The Banquet

All my life I've been good
But now I'm thinking,
"What the hell"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about

The two went downstairs together, and Leah said to her mother, "Mom, this....... It's so good."

"Yes, I knew it was so good.I should have used it earlier."

"If you used it earlier, it may not be effective. Any method varies from person to person.I think there is only small Only my sister-in-law can subdue my brother."

"No, Yasmin must have been your brother's nemesis in her life..."

Cough cough, seeing that they had already walked over, the two quickly shut their mouths, and Mila gently held her daughter-in-law's hand and asked with concern: "Just as Mrs. Luke said you were feeling uncomfortable, are you better now?"

"I'm getting better, and I'm sorry for bothering mom."

"It's okay, it's fine, let's eat." She winked.

Simon finished his meal and went upstairs. Yasmin also finished eating and said, "I am full."

She nodded politely and got the permission of her in-laws before she got up and left.

Speeding up to go upstairs and pushing open the door of the room, she gasped and turned around with a scream, her face flushed with embarrassment.

Simon was only wearing a pair of black briefs and a towel on her shoulders, as if Is preparing to take a bath in the bathroom.

"Don't you all dare to seduce me? That scared you?" Simon walked behind her and asked jokingly.

"I'm not scared, but you can go to the bathroom to undress when you take a shower. You are too casual. If it wasn't me who came in, but the mother and sister or the maid in the house, wouldn't it be ashameful for you..."

"Except you, no one dares to enter my room so recklessly." Simon sneered.

"That should be avoided. We are not a real couple..." Yasmin sighed silently, turned around, and covered her eyes with one hand and said, "Sure enough, I want to be with whomever I want to be. The time we have been in contact is short, but I  think that you seem to learn well, and I learned from you the habit of not knocking at the door." She grinned and hurried back to her secret room.

Simon snorted: "What a crazy woman!" Unknowingly, a faint smile appeared at the corner of his lips.

After taking a shower, still wearing a pair of shorts, lying lazily on the sofa reading a financial magazine, Yasmin suddenly opened the door and said, "I will give you my number? Or will you give me your number? One of her hands had been defensively in front of her eyes.

In fact, she has already seen the strong and perfect body of the man in the distance through her fingers, but this way, it will not be so embarrassing.

"No need." Simon didn't even look at her, then indifferently refused.

"Why don't you need it? It's convenient to contact when something happens."

"I don't think we will never need to contact."
__________________________

In the evening of the next day, Yasmin finished her work day, rushed home from school, went straight upstairs, quickly changed into professional attire, picked a lavender dress from the closet, and put it on her body.

The face is slightly pink, the long hair of the casual shawl is twirled back, and a pair of small and exquisite earrings are worn.

Her Dress: