43. Kidnapping & Torture

I do the same thing I told you
that I never would
I told you I'd change, even
when I knew I never could
Know that I can't find nobody
else as good as you
I need you to stay,
need you to stay, hey

When Simon and Jhon are the only one left in the ward, Jhon said, "Do you really hate her so much that you don't even want to see her?"

"I don't want to talk about her now. If you want to talk about this, we have nothing else to talk about." Simon replied.

"Have you ever thought of the people who have lied or betrayed to you? They also also have her own helplessness? Perhaps they don't mean to hurt you, but because of their own difficulties they ended up hurting you?" Jhon asked.

"Who are you referring to? Tina or Yasmin?" Simon retorted sarcastically. He glanced at his father coldly and said, "I think you're referring to Tina. I'm afraid that you know the reason why she left."

Jhon looked uneasy and said, "How should I know? I am too at loss, like you."

"Really? Then can you explain, why you had asked Tina out repeatedly the month before she left? What on earth did you say to her?"

Jhon's looked even more distressed by Simon's words, and his eyes were flashing. "Did you think I sent her away? I don't know where you heard such false news, but I can assure you that I am not the kind of parent who could control who their child can marry. There is no reason for me to force her to leave you."

"Only you know best, whether you had anything to do with Tina's departure. One day, the truth will be revealed, just like when Yasmin had taken advantage of me. It can't be kept hidden for a lifetime."

Jhon got annoyed by Simon's questioning and went outside. He said to his wife, "Let's go."

Seeing her husband's expression stiff, Mila asked worriedly: "What happened?"

    "Nothing."

As the two of them gradually walked away, Yasmin saw a nurse walking towards the ward with the medicine, and hurriedly said, "Give it to me, I will send it in."

The nurse handed the medicine to her, and Yasmin came to the ward again. Simon's attitude towards her is still so unpleasant.

"It's time to take medicine."

Simon refused coldly: "Take it away."

"Why? You want to kill yourself just because you don't want to see me?"

"If that's the case you should be sensible enough to let the nurse bring it in."

"I'm your wife. What's wrong with bringing the medicine for you?"

"No, I just don't want to take the medicine you touched." Simon's self-esteem is still so strong, he clicked on the side of the bed.

The alarm bell said impatiently: "I want to rest now, but someone has been disturbing me. Please send her out."

Yasmine slammed the cup of water on the table, and said the exact sentence he said a few days ago. "You fell down so easily. It makes me wonder why did I choose someone like you for my revenge? If I knew you were so vulnerable, I should have picked a better candidate."

"GET OUT!!!" Simon's face was sullen with anger.

Yasmin stubbornly turned around, walked away, and when she reached the door, she heard him say, "It was you, wasn't it? When I was in coma, dud you whisper in my ear that feelings can be retracted?"