20. Successful Retaliation & Have a baby??

Now look at you, now look at me,
look at you, now look at me
Look at you, now look at me,
how you like that?

On March 23th, the weather was fine. Early in the morning, Henry came to Urban Pavilion with excitement.

He thought he had arrived early, but when he arrived in the museum, he realized that a lot of people had already arrived. Except for some of them were colleagues, the others were all dignitaries who he didn't know.
It seems that there are not many competitors, so he found a seat and sat down, full of confidence.

The auction started on time at nine o'clock, and it was just a very ordinary cultural relic, but the bidders kept one after another.

Henry Taylor was bound to win, and naturally he followed closely."One million."

     "One and a half million."

      "Two million."

        ......"Four million."

       "Four million and five million."

By the time they reached six million, basically no one followed However, there was one person who did not give up.

Henry didn't know him, and he was definitely not a companion, but that person, like him, had a soft spot for charity sales."Eight million."

He stared in amazement at the middle-aged man sitting in the corner. What on earth was he stealing from him? Is such a broken cultural relic worth the price? If it wasn't for the Sebastian Group's project, it would be too lazy to give it to him."Eight million for the first time."

     "Eight million for the second time."

He was so anxious that his palms began to sweat, and if he followed, even if he got the right to construct this project, he might not be able to make so much profit. Struggling hard in his heart, he finally followed: "Ten million."

The man did not follow again, so Henry successfully won the trophy for ten million. When he happily brought the cultural relics to his son-in-law.
Simon stared at the bronze pottery he put on his desk, and asked in surprise: "What is this for?"

  "Isn't it a condition for winning the bid?"

"The condition for winning the bid?" Simon frowned, "What do you mean?"

Henry was startled, and said anxiously, "Isn't it said that as long as you get the auction of today's Urban Pavilion's charity sale, you can get the construction right of your company's bidding?"

"Who said that? There's no such thing."

"How is it possible!" Henry jumped up: "You can't give up, son-in-law. Although it is not much, it is not a small amount for a small merchant like us!"

Simon said: "What did the father-in-law say? Why did I make the difference? You have to show evidence."

Seeing that he didn't admit it, even asked him to show evidence, so he was anxious, took out his mobile phone, dialed the number of the youngest daughter, and asked her to come over immediately.

As soon as Linda received the call, she had a bad premonition in her heart, and her eyelids kept beating. Although her father didn't elaborate on the phone, her intuition would not be a good thing.

          Sure enough, as soon as she appeared in the president's office, her father said with a grim look: "Linda, your brother-in-law doesn't admit it now. He doesn't admit that as long as the cultural relics of Urban Pavilion can be photographed, he can win the bid. Honestly, did you see the tender plan with your own eyes?"