14. Dinner with Liam , Necklace & Calmness before Storm

Ain't never felt this way
Can't get enough so stay with me
It's not like we got big plans
Let's drive around town
holding hands
And you need to know
You're the only one, alright, alright

I wanna dedicate this & the next chapter to hawhwbwne
Go and read her books...
They're super cool, lovely..
She supported this book so much by her opinions...
I love to read her humorous comments as well as books..
She deserve reconization!! Thank you for motivation (◕‿◕✿)hawhwbwne (◕‿◕✿)
She wanted to see Simon suffering a little.. So this and the next chapter is especially for her!!

One day passed in the blink of an eye.
In the evening, half of the sky was dyed red by the setting sun. Liam leaned against the car, waiting for Yasmin to come out of the school.

Half an hour has passed since school, and Yasmin kept dragging him, wanting to wait for the students to go out before going out.Today is different from the past.

She is already a married woman, and every move may ruin her reputation. Liam Handerson is a very patient man. He understands her concerns, so he didn't go in and urge her.

After finally waiting for her to come out, he immediately teased: "I'm here to wait for the rabbit, and you dare not let me dove."

Yasmin was tactful. She smiled and got into his car. Liam then got into the car and saw that she was absent-minded and just wanted to reach out to fasten her seatbelt, but she distancingly stopped: "Thank you, I'll do it myself."

He was lonely for a moment, but he adjusted quickly, "Let's go. Where do you like to eat?"

"As you like, today I am the host and you are the guest."

"What a rare opportunity, I must think about it."

Liam frowned, as if thinking seriously."The Cuisine."

Yasmin looked at him in surprise and whispered: "That's what I like...

"It's okay, I like it too." She stopped talking, and understood in her heart that he liked it because she liked it.

"The Cuisine" is located on Elephant Road, a quiet place in the noisy area. When stepping into the restaurant, the lights are blue, the tableware is blue, and the tables and chairs are blue.

Yes, there is the illusion of going to the Aegean Sea in the trance, romantic and beautiful decoration style, exquisite cuisine full of European flavor, and Mediterranean flavor everywhere.

The two found a place near the window to sit down, and the waiter brought the menu. Yasmin handed it to Liam: "Look at what you like to eat."

Liam didn't refuse, and took it over and turned it over seriously. Yasmin thought in her heart, don't order what I like. As a result, he really ordered what she likes.

She couldn't sit still a bit, and asked in confusion:"How did you know? "

"What do I know? Liam raised his head.

"My preference." She asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked with a smile.

"Sabrina told you?"
"Yep."

Yasmin sighed, she should have never thought that no one but Sabrina would dare to betray her, although she herself was reluctant. She moved her gaze out of the window and saw a familiar car inadvertently.