Unexpected visitor

School was getting to be to much for me so I decided to sneak out and go for a walk through the swamp. It was sob peaceful quiet. I continue to walk when I see a ship. I immediately call octus and Ilana before I proceed any further.

"What do you think it is Octus?" Hes scanning it before he speaks "It isnt from earth if thats what you wanted to hear." I roll my eyes I already knew that. "Lets check it out." I say before walking towards it when suddenly a creature shoots out. Its fast.

"Octus what is that thing?!" I yell Im in defense mode as Octus struggles to get a lock on it. "looks like a muculox a amphibious-humanoid creature." He says.

Im chasing after it until it goes into the water

"Octus shock it!" I yell

He sends voltz of electricity through the water it lets out a blood curtling scream as it goes limp in the water washing up on the bank. I take a deep breath and we walk over to its lifeless body. Ilana looks at it and then back at us.

"So what do we do with it guys?" she says.

As we stand there contemplating its eyes snap open and it shoots out its tongue which wraps around Ilana's ankle she lets out a cry as it burns her flesh I grab it and rip it off. About to rip it apart it takes off into the swamp. I let out a ungodly roar as I'm about to pursue it when I remember Ilana was hurt. I rush over to her.

"Ilana are you ok." she nods and said "come on we have to find it" i help her up and we start moving in the direction it took off.

Its cold out i have a sweater on and Ilana brought her coat and pulled up the hood. We see signs of the direction it went and split up for a moment to look for more clues. Meeting back up No one found anything. I sense something off but we continue to move.

"Ilana are you alright why are your hands in your pockets are you cold?" I reach for her hand only for her to jerk away. "Im fine!" she snaps at me lets just find it ok.

Did I do something wrong I think. Every scenario rushing through my head did she find it out does she know about me. Im starting to shake I feel my heart rate rising.

"No breath you cant let it out fight it." I say to myself