The stalker

We set up for round two Ilana and I squaring up for the game to begin when I see a crowd gathering.

"Go Lancy!!" I hear the usual annoying girls on the side line as usual gawking no matter what I did I seemed to gather more attention more popularity despite the fact I never wanted it especially now more than ever I wanted to be invisible to the world. I roll my eyes and focus only on the ball and Ilana. Octus on the sidelines yells start and I take the ball. I laugh as I stare back at her closely taging behind. She closes in and jumps using my shoulders to flip over me stealing the ball as a result.

She never ceased to amaze me as I make a quick turn to catch up with her suddenly as if I hit a power up I move get faster catching up in what felt like a second. I skid taking the ball with me as I swiftly steal it from Ilana looking up to see her face shocked. I run towards her goal and shoot it in. I stare back at her and stick my tongue out everyone in the crowd cheering. She looks puzzled but smiles. I look down at the ground and see the front of my shoes torn open. Don't tell me that's how it happened did anyone see me.

No one seems the wiser I finally start to relax. I stay after school to talk with some friends in the band room when I look out the window to see Ilana walking home. Thinking nothing of it until I see the same hooded person I saw before following her. I get a suspicious feeling and excuse myself as I catch up to them. I wanted to know what's going on so I stay hidden but followed closely.

"Jason I know your there now stop following me your making me uncomfortable! You have been doing this for weeks" She yells behind her

Jason that was that klutzy red head that has showed interest in her before what was he doing following her. I listen closer as he starts to talk.

"We have something Ilana I can't get you out of my mind your all I ever think about. We are meant to be together." He says in a delusional tone. "You've been avoiding me and I can't stand it you should be spending time with me!" He says now in a more aggressive tone. He begins walking towards her

"I told you it's over Jason you and I aren't meant to be anything I thought we could be friends but clearly that's out the window now! I am my own person I belong to no one!" She says standing tall and proud.

Why was she scared though