>𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮<

[Flashback]

"Will you accept my l-love?" the boy asked you offering you red roses he held in his hands.

"Of course I will." you replied flashing a smile on your face. You took the roses and smelled them. Red roses were your favourite flowers. They represent love and affection. You hugged the boy and enjoyed his scent. Your hand quickly went through his hair.

.....................

"Y/N! Over here!" you heard your name being called out by a familiar voice. You turned around and saw the love of your life. You ran towards his direction straight into his arms. He kissed your forehead and the moment his soft lips touched your skin you felt butterflies twisting in your stomach.

"I missed you." you said while burrying your face into his chest. 

"Babe, I was only away for a day. But I missed you too bub." he replied giving off a cute little smile.

"Shall we go to the park now?" he asked you with a soft voice, as if you were a baby.

"Nooou, I want to go home and have a movie night and eat a lot of snackssss." you replied swinging his arm left and right.

"Really?" he said kind of dissapointed.

"Aaaand cuddle?" you whispered and came closer.

"Deal." he replied.

.................

"You know what?" he asked you while holding a fork full of salad in his hand.

"Wha?" you answered with your mouth full of ramen.

"I'm gonna marry you one day." he said confidently.

"OH MY-" you almost choked on your food as he startled you.

"Haha babe did you not expect this?" he laughed as he patted your back.

"Well, not really." you avoided any eye contact.

"Don't worry, I'll wait for you. No matter how much time you need. I'll wait untill you let me know youre ready." he lifted your chin making you look at him and those familiar butterflies from your stomach came back.

In a second you got closer to his face and pecked his lips.

"Oh, so that's how you play huh?" he cupped your small face with his big hands.

"Thats because I almost choked on my food because of you earlier mister." you said as he nodded in approval.

"Then we're even." he replied while still nodding.

...........

"Look at that one! I think it shines the most." you said as you pointed at the starry night sky.

"No, no, I believe it's that one!" Hyunjin said as he pointed the other way.

"Hey, no hard feelings. I spotted this one first." you said as you pushed his hand down but instead he grabbed yours. He pulled you closer and you faced him. You were really close that you could feel his warm breath on the tip of your nose. Your eyes staring at his, but his went for a second on your lips. It didn't take long for him to lean closer. He couldn't resist your soft, plumpy lips just being that close to his. He wanted to feel them. The taste of your cherry chapstick. Your kiss suddenly turend into very passionate one so as you layed on a blanket, he went on top of you and your hands were running through his hair. He pulled away, trying to catch breath, you did the same. He went back to his first position, but this time he pulled you into his embrace. He wrapped his arms around your waist while yours were gently rubbing his back.