>𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐲<

As school was over you headed home. Before getting home you needed to stop at Hyunjins place to grab your stuff. Luckily one of his maids opened the door for you since they still haven't returned.

As you began walking home you bad a feeling of being watched. When you stopped and turned around there was nothing so you kept walking. People usually say, that when youre sure youre alone but feel like being watched, if you turn around youll be face to face with the devil. And as the weird feeling remained, you decided to turn around one more time but the thing you saw made your heart stop.

It was a person wearing all black with a hoodie. The person was staring at the ground but when they slowly looked at you, the person had no face but two glowing red eyes.

You couldn't believe what you were seeing. Is it a dream?

The thing began walking towards you as it took you couple of seconds to run. You wanted to be home as soon as possible so you took a shortcut through the woods.

Running through the woods. Trying to catch your breath. Your heart is beating so fast that you might get a heart attack any second. But the thing that was after you was scarier than a heart attack. You didnt even want to turn around. You might scream if you do. You could only hope you will manage to run away.
At some point you could run no more. So you decided to hide behind a tree and rest a little. You placed your hand on your heart, trying to calm down your heavy breathing but nothing seemed to help. You still had to figure out how to get home without that thing realising you and most likely killing you. You reached out to your phone but suddenly lost all hopes because there is no service.

"Damn it!" You said under breath.
A couple of seconds after you heard a leaf crunch right behind you. You didnt dare to move but you covered your mouth to make your breathing not noticeable. But too late. The thing was breathing right above you. You slowly looked up and saw two dark eyes staring back at you. You couldn't define the eye color. It was black but at the same time it gave off some red pigments. There was no purpose in running away. It's over anyways.
The thing slowly approached you. That is the last thing you remember.

When you woke up you felt something cold tied around you wrists and ankles. You were sitting on a chair and you were tied with chains. You tried to move but the chains were really tight.

As you got a headache you remembered what happened earlier. Did that creature do this to you? Will he kill you? Thinking about those things made you nervous.

All of a sudden you heard footsteps outside the room you were at. Before the knob moved you heard a huge thud.

The door was littearly crushed down and a familiar face appeard in the room.

It was Felix. He ran towards you and broke the chains with his one hands.
You were imoressed, but at the same time confused. How the hell did he do that???

"H-how did you-" confused look remained on your face.

"Ill explain everything later." He cut you off as he grabbed your wrist and led the way outside.

He was running through the loong hall while pulling you. On the entrance there was another thing standing, like the one that kidnapped you. He threw something at the thing as it littearly dissapeard. The clothes it was wearing fell down as the creature turned into ashes.

So it wasn't a real person?? You were getting more and more confused each moment.

You and Felix were out of the place. It was some abandoned house. But when you got out there was a surprise waiting in front. There were around 30 more of those creatures waiting to attack you two.

"Shit!" Felix yelled.

He somehow got through the creatures by killing half of them. You two got to the edge of cliff as you heard the rest of those creatures comming your way.
You two has no choice but to jump.

Well, Felix had another idea.

"Hug me! Now!" He yelled at you.
Well at this point you would do anything just to survive. So you did as he said. You snugled your face into his chest, having your eyes closed.

And then, just like that, he jumped off of the cliff. But you don't remember hitting the ground. In fact you were going the opposite way. You two were flying.

As you looked behind Felix, you saw a pair of black feader wings. At this point everything was too much for you so you fainted once again bit this time in Felix's arms.