> 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲 < { 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 }

"Y/n....you look g-gorgeous..." Yeji said as she wipped the tear that made its way down her cheek.

"I didn't know my sister could look this stunning." Jisung added as you smiled at him.

"Guys i don't want to ruin my make up with tears now!" You jokingly said.

"Well, y/n its time to go, we don't want for Hyunjin to wait too long." Yeji said as she looked at the watch that was on her hand.

"Shall we then?" Jisung asked as he offered you a hand.

"We shall!" You wrapped your hand around his and smiled widely.

You could hear the priest talking inside so you suddenly became nervous. Jisung realised the worry on your face so he began to ease you by gently rubbing you hand.

"Hey hey, everything is going to turn out just the way you want. It's gonna be perfect. Don't worry, and besides, Hyunjin would still love you even if you made a mistake on your own wedding." he joked a little.

As you wanted to say something back, you heard the huge gate in front of you openening while also hearing the bells.

While walking down the aisle your eyes were sticked to Hyunjins. The sparkles in his eyes made you feel warm around your heart. You knew you would love this man forever.

When you and Jisung finally got to the aisle he gave your hand to Hyunjin and the ceremony began.

"Now its the time to say the vowes. Ms. y/n, you may go first." The priest said as he offered you the ring.

You took a deep breath before you began.

"I, y/n, take you, Hyunjin, as my beloved husband, you are my every dream come true, and I can't wait for the reality we get to build together. In sickness, and in health, I will be there with you." You said while placing a ring on his finger.

"Mr. Hyunjin, its your turn." The priest continued.

"I, Hyunjin, take you, y/n, as my beloved wife, your love gives me hope. Your smile gives me joy. You make me a better man. With this ring I promise to be there for you and with you, in sickness and in health." he placed the ring on your finger and held your hand tightly.

"Now that you have said your vows, you may kiss the bride." The priest said as Hyunjin pulled you closer giving you the biggest smile possible and then placing his soft lips onto yours.

You heard people cheereing and clapping. Your heart couldn't be happier.

After the ceremony you all went to this restourant that was located far from the city, near the woods.
You all had lots of fun dancing around and singing. While talking with Yeji you saw a person behind that cought your attention.

"Chan!" You yelled out of happiness and ran towards him.

"Y/n, Hyunjin, congradulations!" He said as he hugged the both of you.

"Chan, where have you been? Ive been trying to contact you, but you never responded." You said as you jokingly punched his shoulder.

"Im truly sorry, I just couldn't fine the courage to meet with you." he said while not being able to look you in the eyes.

"Chan, its alright, no need to worry, okay? Now, do want anything to drink?" You asked

"Oh, no, no, im not gonna stay long, I only came here to give you this." he said while handing you a small box.

"Felix would want for you to have this, but don't open it now, you can check it out later." he added.

After that, Chan left, and for the rest of the night you all kept the party going on. At some point you wanted to take a little rest so you walked over to the balcony to get some fresh air. You checked your pocket and took the small box that Chan gave you earlier out. You opened it and saw a beautiful star necklase and a small letter.

"Congradulations." was all it said.

Then all of a sudden you heard a thud coming from one of the trees. In hope to see him, you rushed downstairs.

While walking towards the woods you saw a dark figure just standing there, but when they made a step towards you your heart stopped.

"F-felix..." You stuttered.

He smiled at you, the smile that you truly missed.

"How are you here Felix?" You asked him but he didn't answer, in stead just kept smiling.

Suddenly you heard your name being called by someone behind you.

"Y/n where have you been, I was looking for you." Hyunjin said as he made his way towards you.

"Oh I was just-" as you wanted to say who you just saw, when you turned around Felix was gone. You realised it was probably just your brain playing with you.

"I was just getting some fresh air. Thats all." You said out of dissapointment.

"Lets head back inside, we don't want for out guests to miss us right? Besides, Yeji got really drunk I need you to help me take care of her before she does any mistakes." Hyunjin jokingly said a he placed his hand around you and you both went back inside.

Now, you will never know weather it was really Felix or not. It will forever remain a mistery for you.

"Congrats y/n, my last wish was to see you happy and now that I did my soul can life in peace." were his last words before he shattered into thousand pices, going back to hell where his soul will remain, for eternity...