>𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩<

[The next morning]

Felix woke you up by gently shaking your torso. When you opened you eyes your brain played with you.

"H-hyunjin." you mumbled half asleep.

"Y/n...Its Felix." she shook you again.

"F-felix?" you said while not even trying to open you eyes.

"Ahh Felix it's you." you pulled him so he fell next to you. A soft grin lest his mouth.

After a couple of minutes of just laying like that you managed to wake yourself up. When you opened your eyes you saw a freckly face being really close to yours. You hand desired to touch his cheeks but then he opened his eyes.

-"AAAAAAAAAH"- You both screamed. You automatically pushed him so he fell off of the bed.

"Ouch!" you heard a noise comming from his direction. 

"I'm sorry that I pushed you off, but what were you doing here next to me?" you asked him, crawling to the edge of the bed.

"Why are you asking me? You were the one that pulled me." he explained as he got up.

"M-me?" you blushed.

"Yaaa why are your cheeks turning red?" he teased you.

"N-no they s-seem perfectly fine to me." you said while covering your cheeks with hands.

"Anyways, we need to go now. There is a long way in front of us." he said as he ofered you a hand.

"Okay, let me just get my stuff." you grabbed his hand and he helped you up.

[Time skip]

You said your goodbyes to Yeji and Jisung and then Chan took you and Felix to the airport.

You two got on a plane and thats where everything started.

After a long ride you two finally arrived. Felix already booked a room in a hotel that was near the airport.

When you entered the room you realised there was only one bed and a couch. Felix realised you being confused so he cleared it out.

"Ill sleep on the couch, you can take the bed." he said

"o-oh, okay." you replied.

Were you dissapointed by his answer? Did you expect something else?? 

While being lost in toughts he jumped in front of you and grabbed you hand.

"Since it's late, we can start searching tomorrow but do you want to go for a walk now?" he asked you as you nodded.

You two went for a nice night walk near the sea shore. The stars were shinning as bright as the sun.

"Its really beautiful tonight." you stated out loud.

"Yeah..it truly is..." Felix said.

"Are you okay? Is anything on your mind lately." you asked as you stopped walking and stood in front of him.

"Not really." he sighed.

"If you want to talk you know im here." you gave him a smile as you kept walking.

He smiled back at you as he whispered:

"I'm really sorry y/n."

[The next day] 

You two got busy from the morning.

"What did you say her name was again?" you asked while trying to keep up with Felix who was walkin really fast.

"Her name is Laia." he repled.

"So, if I got you correct, she is the one that has what we need right?" you asked

"For the fifth time already y/n, yes she is." he sounded a bit angry so you didn't say anything after that.

After walking around the town, Felix finally found somebody.

"Hello, I'm sorry to bother, but do you happen to know Laia la Dona?" he asked another woman.

"Laia la Dona? That woman left ages ago. I'm sorry kid." after hearing those womans words Felix was devastated.

"Maybe we can come up with another plan." you tried to comfort him but he couldnt take this anymore.

"Shit. We need to leave this instant." he grabbed your hand and led the way towards the hotel you two stayed at. 

"Felix, is everything okay? Where's the rush?" you were really confused by his sudden actions.

"I promise I'm going to explain everything later okay?" it seemed like something was really bothering him.

After 20 minutes of just running through the dark streets you two finally got to the hotel.

Felix was the first one to eneter so when he turned the lights on you saw a little surprise in your room.

"Hello my little birdie." he smiled at you.

Youe eyes have widened as you stood behind Felix. You backhugged him tightly, it made you feel safe.

"Good job my little devil." he said as he clapped. You slowly removed your hands from Felix's torso in confusion.

"Good job?" you repeated what the grim reaper said earlier. 

"Look y/n I can explain everything. The thing is-" he quickly turned to you but you cut him off.

"WHAT THE HECK FELIX? DID YOU JUST BETRAY ME?" at this point you got mad. You didn't care about anything anymore. 

"Yes he did. He worked for me this entire time. Everything was planned. Even Hyunjin's death." the last thing was the trigger for you. 

"YOU LITTLE ASS**LE! HOW DARE YOU?? AFTER EVERYTHING, YOU WERE WORKING FOR HIM?!" Felix's silence gave you the answer.

"YOU ACTUALLY COULD HAVE SAVED HYUNJIN RIGHT?"

"I didn't have a choice." Felix said.

"There is always a choice if you really want it. Felix I trusted you." he remained silent again.

"I even loved you." Felix's eyes have widened.

"Y-you did?" he came closer but you pushed him away. 

"Aww my little devil has cought feelings for my little birdie." the grim reaper said in exitement.

"Sadly, not every story has a good ending." he said as he pulled his sword out.

"Please, just take me. Leave her alone." Felix said as he turned towards the reaper.

"I was planning to do that anyways." he said as he pushed him to the wall. Felix hit his head hard and slid alond the wall.

"FELIX!" you yelled.

"Don't worry he will be asleep for a long time." the grim reapper said while making his way towards you. 

"Why do you want me?" you asked the reaper, giving him an attitude.

"My little birdie, I dont need YOU. What I need is in you." he confused you.

"What the heck do you mean by that?" 

"Well, let me tell you a story. Once upon a time, there was a married couple. They really loved each other. Well, at least she was the one that loved. The guy wanted something else. So he gave her a son and a daughter. I forgot to mention, I was the guy. So, to fulfill my desires to be the most powerfull creature to ever exist. I need to find somebody my own blood that will carry the other part of my power." he explained, you just kept staring at him.

"You still don't get it do you? Okay, let me put it like this. I was the one that killed your brother because I tought he was the one that carried my power. Your mother then swore if I ever come near you, that she will kill me. Sadly she isn't here anymore right? But, my deal here is...."

"Hello my daughter." he said spreading his hands.