>𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬<

TW/ death

"What the heck did you just say?" you were pissed.

"Hey, hey. thats not the way to talk to your father right?" he laughed.

"No matter what you say I will never call you that way you sick psychopath."

"You reall hate me huh. Well I would hate me too if somebody killed the love of my life." he said in a teasing way.

"But no hard feelings honey, he was supposed to die anyway." he continued to tease you.

"Watch what you say, or I might use the power inside of me against you." you replied steping closer to him.

"Boo hoo I'm scared. I wonder what would Hyunjin think of his little innocent y/n right now. Bet he would be proud." he said as he also made a step towards you.

"I ALREADY TOLD YOU. SHUT THE F**K UP!" as you yelled at him you unwillingly pushed him and he flew and hit the wall. You got startled by your own self. You didn't understand where did it all come from. You kept staring at your hands as tears began forming inside your eyes.

"So it really is you. Now my birdie, I'm gonna give you two choices. Join me, or fight me. Couldn't be easier." he said while standing up.

"I will never join you." you said confidently.

"I hope you do know that if you cut me in pisces all of the power will go into you and I know you won't be able to control it. Meaning, you will destroy everything and nobody will be able to stop you. Is that what you want?" he said as he kneeled, so he could make an eye contact with you.

"Don't you worry about me. There is no need." you said.

"Then, I was really happy to meet you my daughter, but if you won't help me, you are against me." he said as he pushed you to the wall with his power and began choking you.

"Come on y/n, fight!" you told to yourself.

As you he continued to choke you, you felt unknown power aproach you and you managed to get out of his hands. You punched him in the face as he fell to the floor.

"This won't be as easy as I tought." he said as you were trying to catch breath while he was only getting angrier.

"There is no way you are going to kill me. Just give up." He said while rubbing his chin because your punch was pretty strong.

He approached you once again bit this time with his sword and managed to cut your cheek.

"OUCH!" You yelled as you wipped the bloody that began falling down your cheek.

Even tho it was just a skratch you felt like you were loosing all the energy you had left. He slightly pushed you but it was strong enough to make you fall to the floor. He choked you once again but this time you felt that the power was leaving your body. You were getting ready to close your eyes once and for all the grip from your neck felt weaker. You looked up and saw Felix, on his last breath, with a sword that went right through the reapers heart. He pushed him with his leg and he fell to the side.

Suddenly you felt like all the power that has left your body was back. Felix also fell and you rushed over to him.

"Felix!" You yelled as you placed his head onto your lap. You turned your head and saw something weird. The grim reaper turned into ashes and dissapeard.

"Don't worry. He wont be back. He is gone once and for all." He said sa his eyes sticked to yours.

"The same will happen to me. But im happy that you will be the last thing I see." After his words tears found their way down your cheeks.

"Don't say it like that. There is still hope. I already lost meaningfull people, I don't want to lose you too." You said while placing your hand on his cheek.

"After everything i've done to you. Im a meaningfull person to you?" He asked.

"Yes Felix! Even tho you betrayed me, you saved my life multiple times. And will always be thankfull for that." You wipped you tears.

"Im sorry that i didn't save Hyunjin. I knew how much he meant to you. But don't worry I will fix everything-" as he was talking you placed both of your hands on his cheeks, came closer and kissed him.

"I love you." You whispered. He didn't reply.

"Yeji has told me, and Hyunjin would also agree, that I should live on. I will always carry him in my heart, it will be his safe spot. After he died I began to fall for you. There were so many things i wanted to do with you. Show you the world, travel. When I found out you betrayed me, I wasnt mad, but dissapointed. How I put my trust and love in you. But the feelings never changed. So please, don't leave me too." You spreaded a weak smile on your face.

"Im sorry y/n....Here, take this. I wanted to give you this, but I never had a chance." He said as he gave you a heart shaped necklace.

"Felix.."

"I commited a crime. I killed my own master. This way supposed to happen anyway. Im just sorry that you have to watch me dissaper. But I promise you, I will fix everything." He said.

"Felix.." You couldn't keep the smile anymore. You began shivering.

"Forgive me, please..." were his last words.

The weight you felt on your lap suddenly felt lighter. You watched him dissapear into thin air.

The second he was gone, you heard a huge thud comming from the direction of the door, seeing Chan, huffled from running. His eyes have widened seeing you sitting on the floor with tears in your eyes.

"H-hes gone." He said as you rushed to him and hugged him tightly. You couldn't hold it in anymore so you bursted into tears.

"H-he left me as well.."