>𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲<

Felix brought you home safe and sound.
You entered the house and felt some weird vibe. Something was off. As it was late, the lights werent turned on.

You were blindly walking through living room when you bumped into something that was laying on the floor. At first you tought it might be a pillow or something, but as you tried to move it, it was way heavier than a pillow.

You took your phone out to use a flashlight, to see what was the thing on the floor.

As you turned it on, the first thing you saw was long black hair.

It was a human body.

As you flashed the rest of the body you fell to your knees.

"MOM!" You yelled shaking the body. Tears were escaping your eyes, you couldn't control them.

"PLEASE WAKE UP! PLEASE!" You cried upon her body, getting the flashback of your brothers murderer.

What if someone killed your mother as well?

What if the person who killed her is still here?

Waiting for you perhaps?

As you rushed to the kitchen to grab a knife, somebody turned the light on in the living room. You suddenly stoped, scared to turn around but you bit the inside of your cheek and as you turned around you droped your phone to the ground.

Your mind was blown. You couldn't proces who you just saw.

Is this all just a dream?
~~~~~~~

Y/n's mom's pov:
Seeing the blood on his hands made me lose my sanity.

"ARE YOU INSANE?" I yelled at him. He is a monster. I tried to help him. But the power he felt, he enjoyed it. He was so full of himself that he didnt listen to me. No matter how many times i told him not to touch my children, he didn't listen. He took my dear angel away from me. I wanted to kill him. I cursed at him. I took all of my anger out on him. He diserved it. I told him i wished ive never met him, which made him even angrier. He promised me he would come back for my daughter. Of course I couldn't let that happen. I tried my best to find a way to protect her. While i was onto that i distanced myself from her.My dear y/n, im sorry. Im really sorry. I was a horrible mother. After loosing everyone, having only me, I failed you as a mother. You diserved affection that i didn't give to you. Once again im very sorry.
[End of pov]

~~~~~~
As i turned around my eyes have widened. I couldn't believe what i saw.
Seeing him just stand there made you loose your own sanity.

It was the body of a boy you cried upon.
~~~~~

[Flashback]
Someones pov:
Desperate parents. Is there anything worse than loosing a child?

They were begging me. Tch i just got happy by being able to take another soul. The feeling is amazing. All of those innocent souls taste amazing. But i can feel that little devil is after me.

When will he stop being so annoying?

I made a pact with the parents. Ill spare theyre son's life if ill be able to take away something he will cherish the most one day. And i already know its her. My precious daughter. My plan is working out just the way I want it to. Soon i will be able to defeat anybody whos trying to take my power away.

But the thing the parents didn't know...

Its to never make a pact with a grim reapper.

[End of flashback]

(Im very sorry that stories are shorter these days, i didn't have much time to write)