>𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠<

[5 years later]

y/n's pov:
Dear Felix, I hope you are doing fine, wherever you are. As usual Im gonna give you an update on what has been happening lately. Yeji and Jisung are finally together! I couldn't be more happier for them. I mean, its not like it wasn't obvious that they liked eachother, they just needed some time alone. But im happy they both finally confessed feelings for one another. As for Chan, he still remained here on earth but he hasnt contacted me at all. I guess he was busy. I believe he watches us from time to time but doesnt want to be shown. Hyunjin and I are also doing fine, can you believe that the proposed to me?! Yesterday was the happiest day of my life, thank you for giving us this opportunity. I will never forget how you sacrifised yourself for both of us. Well that would be it, you know how my life is really boring. Same thing every day hahah. Im just kidding of course. I wish you were here to see us all. How happy we all are. Even tho you werent on our side from the very begining, nobody thinks of you as a traitor. We all miss you in fact. And, just so you know, you are invited to our wedding. It will be held on this day in four weeks. I know you probably aren't reading my letters but, you know what they say, "hope dies last" right? So up until you give me a sign, I wont stop. Okay ill seriously stop for now, goodbye my dear friend, I can happily announce that you will always have a special place in my heart...
[end of pov]

"y/n come on we have to go and buy you your wedding dress." Yeji happily screamed as she ran into your room so you snapped out of your toughts.

"Yeji...there is enough time for everything!" You said as you held her hands, trying to calm her down.

"No, no my dear friend. We have to hurry up! What if somebody else chooses the exact dress you would want? I really don't want to beat someones ass over a dress!" she jokingly said and made you laugh.

"I just want to make sure my brother and my best friend have the best wedding ever." she added.

"okay, okay, lets go then." you said and both of you laughed.

|flashback|
[Felix's pov]

After I vanished, I was scared of what was going to happen. But i knew, whatever they decide, I will accept it, because i know what my last two wishes will be.

When I got down to hell, Satan was waiting for me. I just loudly sighed and prayed for the best.

"you know you commited two of the biggest sinns; you killed your master and you fell in love with a human." he said.

"yes, I am well aware of that and im willing to accept whatever punnishment you give me. But I only ask for one thing as my  wish." I said as i hoped he would listen to me.

"Im listening." he approved.

"I wish to bring Hwang Hyunjin back to life." I humbly asked.

"And why would you want to do that?" He questioned my wish.

"He left me as well." were her last words i heard. I made her life too miserable, this is the only thing i can do now to fix her. I love her too much just to leave her like that.

"I don't need to explain, its just my  wish." I said as my wings dissapeard.

"then your wish will be granted. And as for your punnishment, you wont be servimg anyone from today on, but remain here and burn in your agony." Satan said as he opened the gate for me and I knew, Ill remain here with a clear heart.
|end of flashback|

The end!

《Thank you for reading "Devils son" and sticking with me till the end! Look forward to an extra episode.》