>𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡<

You woke up in another unfamiliar room.
But this one seemed nicer and cozier. And in fact you werent tied up to a chair but laying in bed.

As you tried to get up you got a headache and when you placed your hand on your head you felt bandages. Those creatures must have hurted you back there. But wait. What were those creatures? AND WHERES FELIX? AND HE HAS WINGS??

As you got lost in your own toughts you heard somebody knocking on the door.
When the door opened two guys walked in. One of them was Felix but you didn't know who the other one was. As you got scared you backed off a little.

Felix noticed you being scared so he stoped the guy that was next to him as only Felix came towards you.

"Don't worry, youre safe now." He said with his deep voice.

He placed his hand on your shoulder as he realised you were shivering.

"I bet you wonder what the heck was going on back there, right? " You didn't reply but as he saw curiosity in your eyes he remained remained explaining.

"So this is Chan." He pointed at the guy behind him. You looked at him as one thing came to your mind.

"I-is he also-"

"Yes. He is. We are both devils."

Your mind froze as Felix said those things.

"D-devils? Will you kill me then?" You questioned him.

"No, well im actually here because of the opposite reason. You see, humans present devils as evil creatures. Yes, we take souls but only from ones who don't diserve them. The sinners. And im here to protect you. Those creatures back there were lost and taken souls. The same will happen to you if he gets you." Felix explained. But again that word he cought your attention.

"He?" You gave Felix a confused look.

"The grim reapper. He takes souls of the dead ones. While we can take a soul any time we want, but thats beside the point at the moment. What im trying to say is that youre grim reappers next target. And since your soul is innocent we must stop him. And besides he made a lot of sinns. He took many other innocent souls. He needs to pay for his sinns."

"But wait, you said im his next target. Why?" You could feel your heartbeat and so could Felix.

"There was something that happened before, but i can't tell you yet. This is too much information for you already. You should rest some more." He said as both him and Chan left the room.

But how could you sleep after all of this information. There was no way you could sleep at the moment.

In fact you wanted to explore the place a bit more. You didnt even know your exact location. You got out of the room straight into the long hallway. There were two rooms on each side and at the end was the entrance.

As you were trying to sneak out you heard voices in one of the rooms. One of them was a girls voice and it seemed oddly familiar, but since the doors werent completely closed you decided to come closer when you heard another males voice. But you exacly knew this voice. It was Hyunjins. You were sure it was Hyunjin, but when you got closer Felix startled you by opening the door.

"What are you doing here?" He asked with cold expression.

You tried to look behind him to see if Hyunjin was really there and who was the girl but Felix pushed you and came out himself closing the door behind him.

"Why aren't you in your room?" You ignored him.

"Do you want to go outside?" He asked you as he stopped walking. You nodded.

You wanted to ask him about people that were in that room with him and Chan but you knew there would be no purpose because he most likely wont answer you.

When you two got out you couldn't recognize your surroundings. It was a small cabin on the top of the hill.

You two just stood in front and remained quiet.

"How are you feeling? I mean you just found out today that there are two devils watching over you along side with one grim reapper trying to steal your soul." He broke the silence.

"I guess im fine. But...When can i go home?" You looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Ill take you home tonight, so nobody can notice us." He said.

You two went back inside as it was getting really cold outside.

On your way to the room you slept in you wanted to check the room you were curious about earlier but when you entered it there was nobody there. It was empty.

You hurried back to the room because you didn't want for Felix to notice you being curious again.

For the rest of the day you were just hanging around the room. Most likely staring through the window.

[Time skip]

It was almost midnight when you heard a knock on the door. It was Felix.

"Ready to go?" He asked you as you nodded.

You said good bye to Chan, even tho you knew you would see him around, but you wanted to be polite.

You and Felix were standing in front of the cabin, when he showed and spreaded his wings.

"Come on. Put your hands around me." He said with his arms wide open.

"Emm can't we just go the old fashioned way? You know, WaLkInG pErHaPs?"

"Y/n, this is way faster. Besides it might be dangerous walking at the moment since we don't know where those creatures might be. Plus im not in the mood to fight them right now." He gave you explanation without looking at you.

"Oh come on you just want me to hug you right? Little devil wants some affection. How adorable." You teased him.

"JUST SHUT UP AND COME HERE ALREADY." at this point he couldn't take your cute actions anymore so he yelled at you.

"Jeez, sorry." You rolled your eyes and got closer to him, wrapping your arms around his torso.

You closed your eyes and as he jumped off of the cliff you hugged him tighter.

You showed him the way towards your house. Since there werent many stars today, the sky was pretty dark. You felt safe, thinking nobody will notice you.

"There you are my little birdy." A voice said deep down in the woods.