Chapter 1

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚/𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧

Authors POV

We see our adorable cinnamon roll Izuku at age 4.

Izuku POV

'It's my Birthday and I get to see my quirk. I wonder if it's gonna be as strong as Kacchan's. I get up and run over to mommy and daddy's room and jump on their bed. "MOMMY DADDY ITS MY BIRTHDAY I WANNA GO SEE WHAT QUIRK I HAVE.". My mom says, "ok ok Izuku let's go get breakfast then let's go". "Ok mommy" 

At the quirk Doctor

"Sorry miss but your son is quirkless" says the doctor. "W-what". THERE GOT BE SOME KIND OF MISTAKE" yells mommy. She turns to me and say, "let's go useless". Then she walks out of the room angrily. The doctor than pulls me over. "Hey Izuku remember when I said you were quirkless, well that was a lie" "F-for real I have a q-quirk"

"yes you do and a strong one at that, It's called infinite quirks meaning you can make any quirks with no drawbacks. The only drawback you have is that you'll get insomnia. Your quirk can also not be stolen or erased either. But you can't tell anyone about it either, if you do bad people will come after you and your family" says the doctor.

"OK" when I get into the car my mom looked angry.

At Home

"What quirk does he have" my dad asks excitedly. "He's quirkless" my mom says.
My dad walks up to me and slap me. "O-ouch" I scream. "Don't make a sound brat" my mommy says while kicking me in the stomach.

After they beat up Izuku

Still Izuku POV

I get up and limp to the bathroom to clean my injuries

Authors POV

This went on for years. They didn't feed nor care for Izuku

Izuku is now 14 with scars all over his body including his face

He also starting to work at a local cat cafe

And finally he's also a vigilante

𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙫𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚