Chapter 13

I was vibing with this playlist while writing this chapter

Flashback

"Hi im Izuku Midoriya and I just fought a villain made to kill All Might I hope we can all be friends" I say while smiling

Everyone's POV

S-so bright.

Izukus POV

"What are your names" I ask the random people that are in my room. "Oh were are the Big Three, My name is Mirio, the girl is Nejire, and the boy in the corner is Tamaki'' Mirio-Senpai said. When I was about to respond, Hawks, Gang Orca, Midnight, Present Mic, and Nezu all burst into the room and surrounded me. I got questions like "What happened"and "Who hurt you, I'll kill them" . When i heard the last question I started laughing. "You can't kill something that's already dead nor kill my old friend" I say chukling. They looked at me weirdly but understood after I explained "NOW GO BACK TO YOUR CLASSES AND PATROLS I'M FINE ITS JUST I USED MY QUIRKS TO MUCH. I yelled at them.

They chuckled then left. The only people in the room are Dadzawa, The Big Three, Recovery Girl, and sadly All Might. I'm really hungry and I feel stiff on this bed. I try to get out of the bed but of course Dadzawa stops me. I sigh and snap my fingers, When I snapped my fingers I teleported some Wendy's and 2 big cups of coffee. Everyone stared at me wide-eyed. "Do you want any" I ask everyone in the room while I give Dadzawa the other coffee cup. Dadzawa thanks me and I happily ate my sandwich and my chicken Nuggies. "Hawks you cannibalistic chicken you can come out now" I call out to the surprised prohero

He comes through the window and I make him a bowl of Fried Chicken. He took them happily, thanked me and flew out the window. I talked with the Big Three till Recovery girl let me go. I quickly made myself some clothes and got dressed in the bathroom

I I

I 'm obviously not going back to my "Home". So I need to find Dadzawa. I begin walking back to the classroom. Once I get to class I see Dadzawa sitting on the desk doing paperwork. So I did the most logical thing possible.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I ran in and pushed all the paper off his desk

If I was to say he was pissed that would be an understatement, He was fucking Livid

I quickly stand up "H-h-hey Dadzawa". WHY THE HELL DID I STUTTER. "Ummm gotta blast" and I zoomed out of there. I wonder if Nezu is still here. I wanna play a chess round against him. I run to Nezus office and quickly shut the door. "Hi, Izuku may I ask why your breathing so hard"

"Dadzawa" I wheezed out to answer Nezus question. I walk to his desk and see he has a chess board. "Hey Dadzu wanna play chess im bored.". "Sure Izuku'' Dadzu responds with a smile because of the nickname. We play for a while till someone knocks on the door. I walk up to the door and open it to see a tired Dadzawa. "H-hi Dadzawa" I curse at myself for stuttering. I look up at Dadzawa to see him glaring at me. "Hey problem child its time to get home" He says grumpily while throwing me on his back walking out. "BYE DADZU" I yell.

At Dadzawa house

When we walk in I see Present Mic on the couch. I turn around to Dadazawa, "I KNEW YOU WERE DATING PRESENTATION MICHAEL" I yell out.
PapaMic started laughing and I soon joined in

After A week

So they gave us a week break cause of the villain attack, and I'm still doing my vigilante stuff. I do love living here tho. Me and Papamic love to annoy Dadzawa and me and Dadzawa love to sleep and glare at people.

Now today is the first day back and I'm getting ready. I'm right now wearing this.

I run downstairs to see something that made my eyes bleed

.
.
.
.
.
Dadzawa and Papmic kissing. I scream and run out the house deciding to go to the cafe for breakfast. I fly to the cafe and order something. I don't work there anymore but I still go there run time to time.

I ordered some pancakes to go. I payed and grabbed my food and quickly flew out.

At school
I was almost late to class. I made it in before the bell ringed. I see Dadzawa looking at me with a smirk on his face knowing why I was almost late. I glared at him and gave him some of the pancakes I brought and sat in my seat and lasted all my food out.

 I glared at him and gave him some of the pancakes I brought and sat in my seat and lasted all my food out

I then started eating. While I was eating I notice Dadzawa finished his food already and is sleeping. I then continued eating. Iida then came up to then started lecturing me. I really don't wanna deal with this. I look at Dadzawa for help but of course this man just smirks at me.

"Iida I'm sorry for eating but I didnt eat breakfast because of SOmeBoDY couldn't keep in there pants" I finish while glaring at Aizawa.