Chapter 9

Picture of Kristen--------------------->

Chapter 9

"Hey Torie!" I said as I walked over to them.

"Hey Torie! How's my baby brother doing?"  Damon asked and Torie gulped before looking at me.  I put on a confused face.

"You know her Mr. Grey? Who is your baby brother?"  I said innocently and Torie looke between us before putting on a neutral smile.

"I met his brother last month, and um, we got to know each other." She said looking down.

I sighed.

"You know it's not nice to lie to your sister."  I said nonchalantly while she just looked confused.  Then she looked at my mark and then to Damon's.  She gasped, and turned on her heel to run.  I chased after her and tackled her to the ground.  I turned her around so she was on her back and I was straddling her stomach and holding down her hands.

"Why would you lie to me!" I yelled in her face.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" She huffed, but I grabbed the scarf that she strategically placed to cover her mark, and ripped it off.  I growled at her and grabbed her face pushing it to the side so I could study her mark.  It was a paw print like every other mark, but had a cluster of 3 stars on each toe, and a crescent moon on the pad. 

"How could you! I tell you everything! I trusted you! I was going to make you my beta! You are going to be my sister and you don't even tell me you found your mate! I can't believe you Torie!"  I yelled in her face, my eyes were black and she knew I was pissed off at her. 

"I'm sorry Andy! I didn't want to tell you because you always are gone, you never are home and when you are no you are so distant!  It's like I have been talking to a brick wall and every time I tried to bring it up you would say something like 'I want to find my mate' or 'I hate being famous' and I just wanted to make you proud Andy!  I wanted to surprise you!"  She said now with tears in her eyes. 

"Oh my gosh, Torie I'm so sorry! I didn't know I'm sorry!" I said as I hugged her tight and she hugged me back.

"If we wanted to see a gay porno we would have gone to Max Ember's house." Someone yelled from behind us.  I got up and pulled Torie with me and we laughed until she looks at who it was that was talking to us and she sneered.  I have never seen Torie look at someone with so much hate. 

"What do you want Kristen?"  Torie nearly spat at the girl.  She was blonde with blue eyes and an extremely tight tank top with the school logo on it and shots that were way too short and barely covered her butt.  Oh, god.  This was the Kristen that Torie kept telling me about, the school plastic and slut, what a great combo. 

"I don't want anything from you but to stop scarring me with your lesbian urges."  She said and I growled at her.  No one talks to my family like that.  

"Don't talk to her like that or I will have no problems with kicking you to tomorrow." I snarled and added a growl at the end.