Chapter 10

Sorry it took me so long!!! I have a picture of Max Embers over there somewhere -------->

Thanks for reading and please fan, vote and comment!!!

Chapter 10

 Recap:

When I got just past the students line of view I shifted and shook out my pure white fur.  I trotted around a little and felt Damon approach me.  I growled playfully and crouched down in a playful position and shook my butt.  He laughed and dropped to the ground rolling around holding his stomach.  He was laughing so loud I'm surprised no one came looking for him.  When he got up and wiped away his tears I growled at him again and he walked over to me and slowly rubbed his hands over the fur on the side of my neck.  Everywhere he touched sent sparks through my body.  I purred lowly and he laughed again.

"You purr?"  He said smiling and I nipped at him and he jumped back laughing.  I wiggled and pounced on him just as I heard a girlish scream come from the edge of the forest.

"Mr. Grey!  Are you okay?"  I heard Kristen yell and I turn and sped of faster than any regular wolf, but she didn't notice me so I ran to a safe distance shifted back to human and ran over to them both.

"What happened, I heard a scream?" I asked when I finally reached them.  Kristen was helping Damon up and I couldn't help but notice her lingering touch.  I crossed my arms and waited for her response.

"Well no thanks to you, Mr. Grey got attacked by some beast!"  She yelled in my direction and Damon burst out laughing and tried to cover it with a cough.  I giggled and she looked at us pointedly. 

"Sorry, um, had a tickle in my throat.  So let's get back to the class and Andy?  No more running off or it's a detention."  He said with a serious face, but only I could see the playfulness in his eyes.  I held back a giggle and walked back with him with a fake glum look on my face.  Kristen walked a little in front of us so I took the time to talk to Damon.

*Hey! Why so serious* I said in a creepy joker voice and Damon burst out laughing and doubled over in guffaws, clutching his stomach.  I burst out laughing as well when Kristen turned around with a WTF? Look on her face.  We were both rolling on the ground laughing when I heard the bell ring.  I shot up and stood helping Damon up and I started walking back to the school.  All of a sudden I heard a male voice yelling in our direction.

"Hey hot stuff!  Do you want to come my way?  I could make you feel nice tonight!  I know you can sing, but I can make you scream my name!"  I felt myself getting angry, but Damon was already trying to get at the guy.  I grabbed his arm and held him easily back and I whispered to him. 

"Mr. Grey, they aren't worth it."  He didn't pay me any attention so I tried again. "Mr. Grey! Do you want me to drag you back inside.  You can't do this.  We are at school and you can't hit a student every time they make a crude comment.  If you could, half the guys at this school would be dead already; just stop."

"Yeah Mr. Grey, it's not like she's not going to sleep with that guy anyways.  She will probably sleep with half the school before the end of the week."  Kristen finished with a snarl and Mr. Grey turned to look at her with rage written all over his features.  I knew he would never hit a girl, but when someone insults your mate, human or were, you get very intense and can do things you will later regret.  I stepped between him and Kristen as he took a step forward.  *Damon, just stop.  I get it every day and Kristen is just a queen bee and wants to keep it that way, don't let people get under your skin because people will find out about us very quickly.*  I said in his mind and he sighed and relaxed.