Chapter 4

Pic of their mark---------------------------------------------->

Chapter 4

I quickly pushed both Steph and Damon behind me protectively and Ralph laughed.

"You my pretty are going to do nothing to stop me." He laughed again when I growled and he continued.  "You and your mate will die tonight and so will your pretty little friend Steph if you don't hand her over."

It was my turn to laugh.  Over my dead body you will hurt any of us.  I turned to Damon "I'm sorry you have to see this, please don't see me differently.  He is bad and hurt Steph.  I'm going to have to kill him."  He gulped and nodded as Ralph laughed again underestimating me which most rogues do; big mistake.

I stepped forward and growled again.  "You want to fight girly? I don't want to hurt your pretty face.  I was planning on having some fun with you once you were dead."  I growled again and I heard Damon yelling.

"You sick fuck! Don't ever say that to her, I'll kill you myself!"

"Steph hold him back please." She did as I asked and he stopped struggling.  "Do you know who I am Ralph? If you did I don't think you would be making the same threats you are making now." 

He laughed and replied with a sneer "I don't need to know your name to know I can kill you quickly." 

It was my turn to laugh.  I got in a protective stance and he did the same, but first I spoke to him loud and clear. "My name is Andy, Andy Night alpha of the East Night pack now that I have my mate.  Would you like to stay, or from your now wet pants I'm guessing you would like to run."  He had wet himself.  I heard both Damon and Staph in the background howling with laughter. 

I was chuckling when he growled and launched himself at me shifting in the process. 

I was ready for him, so I shifted and intercepted his body keeping him away from Steph and Damon.  He was snapping at me anywhere he could reach.  He was on his back and I was on top pushing him down as hard as I could to keep him from getting back up.  He is not living after hurting Steph.

He was a horrible fighter, one who acts on impulse instead of instinct.  I quickly grabbed his throat with my teeth and tightened my jaw making him whimper.  I squeezed harder and ripped up jerking his esophagus from his neck killing him instantly.  I spit it out and walked back over to Damon and Steph.  He was a bland brown color with matted hair and knots while I am a white wolf with the same silvery blue eyes as I have in my human form.  My muzzle and chest are covered in Ralphs blood now and I don't want to scare Damon, but he walks over to me and grabs my huge muzzle in his hands and brings my head a few inches down to meet his eyes.  He kissed right in between my eyes and I shivered involuntarily. 

Werewolves are usually are about five to eight feet in wolf form.  Alphas are all eight feet and males have a few extra inches on that eight feet.  I shifted back thankful that weres were born of magic making your clothes reappear, but also all the dirt and blood you accumulate as a wolf stays as well.  I now had blood covering my mouth and nose and dripping blood into my shirt. 

"I'm sorry you have to see me like this Damon." I said with my head down.