Chapter 11

Picture of Mason Over There---------------->

VOTE OVER THERE

<----------------------------

Fan over there-------------->

Chapter 11

Recap:

When I was done I silently stood up and smiled.  Everyone was sitting there with their mouths wide open staring at me.  Even the teacher was dumbfounded. 

"Um, so did I do okay?  Was it bad?  I guess I could have..."  I was interrupted by everyone clapping and whistling.

"Wow Andy! Just wow!  I think you sound better live than on any of your cd's."  Ms. Gonzalez said and I blushed. Yes, I blushed.  I don't really like the attention and I am still a shy person.  Max ran up and high fived me before pulling me into a bone crushing hug so I hugged him back harder and he yelped.  I smirked at him and he glared playfully back at me.  I laughed and joined the others as Max and I sat back down on our bench.  I think Max and I are going to get along just fine.

The rest of the week was boring and I spent all of my time with Damon, Torie, Steph, Aiden, and Max.  I barely had time to do any work and I enjoyed every moment of it.  It was Friday and I only had a few minutes left before the bell rang.  When I get home I have a training session with Steph and Torie, then I have to get ready for the party. 

As soon as the bell rang I ran out of the room and out to my bike.  I let Damon have my car so he wouldn't have to wait for me and get caught by some other teachers or students getting into my car.  I hopped on my pure black BMW 1000rr and revved the engine.  I grabbed my black leather jacket and swiftly put it on and pulled my hair out from under it.  I didn't bother to put on a helmet because I would never get in an accident and if I did, I would heal pretty quickly. 

I heard someone approaching and I looked up to see Max walking over to me.  "Hey Andy!"  He said and I said hey back.  "Would you mind including me in your training session today?  I kind have kind of always wanted to see you in action."  He said sheepishly and I laughed.

"Sure, it's not a problem, plus I know everyone wants to learn from the best."  I said with a smirk.  He chuckled and ran off to his car which was a blood red Chevy Camaro.  It had a black racing stripe and it was pretty cool.  I turned on my back and revved the engine of my bike and spun around so I was facing the exit.  I sped off, my hair blowing in the wind as I drove through the winding roads to my house.  When I got to my property there was a guard waiting there.  I stopped and gave him the code to get in which is I like Pickles..... In Bulgarian; I know, best password ever right? 

He nodded and let me through, so I sped down the paved trail for a few miles until I turned right on the fork in the road.  The left was the pack's general housing, the middle is the pack house, and the right fork is my house.  I went a little faster as my house came into view and slowed down when I got into my super long driveway.  I parked my bike, hopped off and headed inside my house where I put my keys on the counter and my bag on the kitchen table.  Steph and Torie were already home and getting ready for the training session.  In my pack training sessions are taken seriously and my mother, father, Mason, or I will be conducting them. 

I raced upstairs to my room where I quickly stripped out of my clothes and hopped in the hot shower.  I heard Damon drive up in my car and I smiled.  I heard him talking with Steph and Torie when there was a knock at the door.  I quickly jumped out and put on a pair of red jogging shorts and a black sports bra before using air to quickly dry my hair.  I sped down the stairs and ran into the kitchen where Damon was glaring at Max, Torie was talking with Aiden, and Steph was eating an apple awkwardly to the side.  I laughed at the scene letting my presence be known as I grabbed Steph's apple, took a bite and threw it back to her.