Chapter 16

Sorry it has taken me so long to upload.  I have had softball games all week!  So if you want me to upload faster,

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN,

because it makes me want to sit down, ignore my homework and write for you guys!

Chapter 16

Tonight is the night of the full moon and I have to go back to school today.  It has been a week since I woke up and my wounds have had enough time to fully heal, according to humans.  I have been spending most of my time learning about my new powers.  I have noticed my senses are a lot sharper, I am faster and stronger, and also I have more power to my magic.  Also I am having visions now.  Yesterday I had a vision of Step putting a bucket of water on my door, so I made the sink spray her in the face.  I was standing in the door way and as soon as she turned on the faucet I used my power to direct the spray right into her face.  She screamed and I burst out laughing. 

She turned on me and pounced.  We rolled around on the ground and I was laughing as she was growling.  “You little turd! I can’t believe you!”  She yelled and I just kept laughing as we rolled around the hallway. 

“You set up a bucket above my door!  I accepted the legacy smart one! I saw it before it happened.  I love you, but that was hysterical.”I said chuckling as she growled and rolled on top of me, pinning my shoulders down and straddling my waist.  I laughed again and she growled, her face wet, and her burgundy colored head stuck to her face.  She got an evil glint in her eye and I gave her a look that said ‘you are crazy.”  She brought her hands up in a threatening position and I wriggled underneath her trying to escape.  “No, no, don’t you dare!”  I yelled right before she began tickling my sides.  I burst into uncontrollable laughter as she tickled my sides and kept me pinned to the ground.  I was now yelling and pleading with her, but she was laughing as well and was too into it to even pay attention to me.  I would have used my powers but I couldn’t concentrate enough to do so.

“I. Can’t. BREATH!”  I yelled at her breathlessly.  Damon showed up next to her and laughed at our situation.  *Get her off me or I will never touch you ever again* I yelled in his mind.  He immediately grabbed Steph off me and set her down before grabbing me and pulling me into a sitting position. 

“Don’t threaten me with that Andy, that would effectively end half of the happiness and pleasure I receive in my life. Baby girl, I would be so deprived!”  He almost yelled pleadingly. 

“What did you threaten him with?”  Steph asked now that we had both calmed down. 

“I said if he didn’t get you off I would never touch him again.”  I said with a chuckle and she giggled then mumbled something under her breath.

“What?” I asked and she ignored me.  “Fine, ignore be, but I will know what you said sooner or later” I promised her and she looked down a little embarrassed. 

“Let’s go to school so I can be bombarded with questions and false sympathy! Yay!” I yelled with fake enthusiasm.  Steph, Damon and I rolled our eyes before we headed downstairs.  We got out into the car and I heard someone running up to us quickly.