Chapter 14

Pic of Dani--------------------------------->

Sorry I haven't posted in a while.  I have been busy with school and stuff.  So I am sorry again, but I tried to make this exciting!  I hope you like it and if you do

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!!!

Chapter 14

 As Damon and I walked hand in hand down the crowded streets of L.A I couldn’t help but smile.  I was wearing a pair of blue skinny jeans, a dark blue cami, a light blue, checkered shirt, a beige beanie, a black ¾ sleeve leather jacket, and a pair of black converse.  My hair was straight and I had just taken off my oversized sun glasses.  If Damon and I were going to go public the paparazzi might as well see us together.  I looked over to Damon who was wearing a white button down shirt, the first four buttons were left unbuttoned and he also had on a pair of aviators and his hair was purposely messy looking.  He looked really hot and I was practically drooling over him. 

Damon clothed is hot, but just imagine what he looks like naked, believe me, it is like he was chiseled by the hands of a Greek god.  He is so freaking hot and really good in bed, and let me tell you, he is big… if you know what I mean. ;) He is really perfect and I can’t stop staring at him.

“Like what you see?”  Damon asked arrogantly as he noticed me staring.  I blushed a little, but turned to him and put my hands on his chest.

“I do and he is all mine…” I said as I trailed my hands down his chest to his stomach and then to his thighs “and I get to do whatever I want with him, whenever I want.”  I said seductively in his ear as he shivered and growled with lust.  I looked into his eyes to see they were black and his face held an extremely lust-full look, but there was also love and greed behind it as well. 

“Mine!”  Damon growled before his lips crashed to mine.  I smiled into the kiss and practically melted when he deepened it.  His tongue roamed around my mouth as mine explored his.  He tasted like mango and mint today, and smelled like aftershave and the woods.  I moaned into the back of his throat when I heard an unknown person scream. 

“Oh My God it’s Andy Night! And she is kissing someone!!!”  I heard a girly voice yell a few feet away from us.  I broke the kiss and both Damon and I looked over to see about eight teenage girls, all squealing with phones out snapping pictures, and now a crowd was gathering. Great! (Note the sarcasm)

That’s when I looked at Damon and yelled run!  We both ran for it, holding hands, down the busy streets of L.A., where we were bumping into people and laughing.  We ran and skipped and I finally felt like we were a normal couple.  When we stopped in front of a burger place he had his arm around my shoulders and my arms were wrapped around his waist.

He kissed the top of my head as we walked up to the hostess.  She had black hair that went down to the bottom of her shoulders and green eyes that looked like someone took two mini lime halves and stuck them in her iris, I also noticed that she had a black ring on the outside of her iris, meaning she was a werewolf.  They were really pretty and all in all, she was a very attractive girl.

“Table for two?”  She asked and I noticed that she looked over both Damon and me, but her gaze lingered on me.  Confusion passed in her eyes and then recognition, before she led us to our seats.  I smiled at her, but I heard an obnoxious voice coming from one of the other tables.