Chapter 41. Exposing her was wrong

Warning: actions of bullying.

"What is this?" I say loud enough for Alex and Isaac to hear me.

Alex pulls her lips away from Isaac and turns to me. As soon as he sees me, he gets up.

My eyes are fixed on Isaac who looks as he teases his lips with his fingers.

"Joanna, I do not know ..." Alex looks at Isaac with wide eyes and then at me again, "I do not know how this happened," she grabs her head as she looks down.

"Did you push her?" Isaac looks at me strangely with my question, "Are you pushing her when she doesn't want to?"

"Of course not," Isaac gets up when I feel Diego next to me. "You could clearly see her lips swaying against mine."

"My God," Alex exhales and sits down again.

"I felt them shake, you know," Isaac says with a smile.

I take steps towards him but one hand on my wrist stops me from getting closer to him.

"Why did you do that? What did you want to achieve? Is there anyone who would take a picture of you?"

Isaac's eyes roll as I hear Alex surprise. Isaac looks at her and shakes his head.

"It would not seem strange to me if you did. And then what were you going to do? Upload it somewhere like you did with Cloy's photo?" I feel Diego's hand loosening his grip.

"I was not the one who uploaded the photo. And I would never do that to Alex," he replies, looking at Alex, who is looking down.

"Why not? All you do is cause trouble."

"Not to Alex though," out of the corner of my eye I see Alex raise her head and look at him, "I would not hurt her."

"What a sick toy this is? Do you think I might think you care about my girlfriend?"

Isaac burns a step forward as Diego pulls me close to him.

"I do not care what you think. What I can feel about your girlfriend is more real than your relationship," I gasp as I feel Diego coming in front of me.

"You do not know what you are saying," Diego says, making Isaac laugh.

"You are a very liar. I do not think you are doing that yet."

"Why are you doing this Isaac?" Diego asks with a clenched jaw, "Why do you want to hurt Joanna so much?"

"I'm not the one hurting her," Diego replies, and then I slip in and approach him.

He laughs as he stands tall in front of me, "I do not care what problem you have with me. But I forbid you to use my own people to hurt me."

There is silence for a few seconds. Isaac turns his gaze to Alex with clenched fists. Looking at her his hands relax and then he takes a step back.

"Alex, I did not want to embarrass you, but I want you to know that I do not regret what happened," I take a few steps back until I feel Diego's arms wrapped around me.

"I do not know why you did it and I do not want to know," says Alex slowly without looking at him, "I know I do not want it to happen again."

Isaac nods positively and then looks at us. He takes a deep breath and leaves.

"Alex are you okay?"

"About," she replies as she turns her gaze to where Isaac left