Chapter 13. The next day.

This is Michael Ronda, who I imagine as Jordan. He plays in Control Z. You can check it out. If you have another person on your mind, it's ok you can keep imagine him the way you used to.

Enjoy!!!

We are in each other arms with a blanket covering our naked bodies. Jordan has one arm around my shoulders while I had my resting on his chest. I am drawing circles on his stomach while I feel him playing with my hair.

I had to tell him this was our first and last time. He needs to know that we can no longer be together. I turn and see him with closed eyes and a small smile on his face. 

He looks so happy and relaxed as if my arms are his home. How can I tell him that we can't see each other?

"What is it?" he asks suddenly with his eyes still closed. I lower my gaze and look at his hard chest.

"Jordan..." I say, sighing. "Are you happy?"

"Of course I am. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me," he says, and I feel my heart break a little. That's something he shouldn't have said.

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me too, but..." I stop and take a breath. I already feel my eyes watering, "We can't keep this up," I see him open his eyes and looking at the ceiling.

"What happened this time?" he asks and licks his lips calmly. I look at his beautiful face, and then he turns his gaze on me as well.

"If we break up, Isaac will delete the photos he has of us. Your brother won't know anything."

"I can't believe you," he snaps suddenly and gets out of bed quickly. I look at him strangely as he begins to get dressed.

"What happened? You talked about breaking up first," I let my tongue wet my bottom lip and a small awkward smile plays on my lips.

"Yes, but not like that. You let me make you mine, and you don't care that I won't be able to touch you again?" his tone is harsh as his hand comes fast down on my desk, making me take a deep breath and widen my eyes. 

"You gave me a taste, and now you're telling me I can't try it again? That's very selfish," his words are like knives in my heart.

"It was the most beautiful goodbye I could think of," I say, becoming defensive. I frown at his harsh tone.

"No, you only thought of yourself. If you had thought of me, you would have told me you were going to break up with me first," Jordan says as he sits on the bed to put on his shoes. I put my face between my hands, ready to cry.

"Don't say it like I want to break up with you. We agreed to not hurt your brother," I state and try to reach his shoulder, but he gets up abruptly. My eyes widen by his sudden movement.

"My brother is already hurt. If Isaac wants to hurt him, he will find another way because breaking us up makes no fucking sense, and it is definitely not in his favor. Goodbye Joanna," he says, empathizing my name, and leaves my room, leaving me naked under the covers.

 I flinch at the sound of the door closing.

My name came out of his mouth with so much pain that it seemed so strange to me. It came out without any emotion. And he swore, he never swears. 

The only thing that makes sense is that Isaac has nothing to gain from our breakup. He said: "Our collaboration today has benefited more people than you can imagine. I may not, but I will have my chance again."