Finally Getting Together

I Hope you guys would love reading.

I would love to thank 😉 drunkenhead for the help you provided for this story.... The credit goes to you too......

Do read and enjoy.
__________________

Dont go too much far baby”, said a mom to her child who was searching for a place to built a sand castle. A bright sunny day, white sand, a cool breeze which would calm any person down, what more does a human need to relax. Relaxation leads to thoughts. Each and every person in this world have their own set of thoughts but many of them are so drowned in it that they don't even care about the happenings of their surroundings. Sometimes the thoughts would be so good that it will bring happiness into their life on the other hand if it is very bad then it takes time to fade that nightmare.

In that very same beach, a girl in her twenties  was strolling around with a bright smile, if we observe her closely, we can see that she is also from those people who is drowned in her thoughts and doesn't care about her surroundings.

What she doesn't know is that there were two pair of eyes frequently following her with a smirk latched on to their faces, which showed that they are about to do something soon which will bring happiness for them, but will it be the happiest moment for tht girl??

"Are you sure about doing this now?" Said a boy looking at the girl with some concerned face. To which the other boy hitted him saying, "Yeah obviously!!!! we don't have much time, we have to do it quickly...." He just listened to him but thinking bout the future he just grinned widely and excitedly said rubbing his palm in excitement, "I am more excited than ever." The other boy looked at him and looked at the girl again and whispered "Not just you even I am but let's do this jaldi.....thode der me bheed badegi soo.... Chaloooo."

The boy just nodded hearing him and both of them slowly moved towards the girl without making any noise so that they can approach the girl without letting her know anything. But even after the boys walked past her, the girl didn't notice it. What exactly is she thinking because she can’t  even feel that someone is constantly following her. Seeing her unnoticed,the boys looked at each other and shooked their head in disbelief looking at her who is already so lost. But the boys must make a quick move before someone notices them.

Both the boys shared a look and then quickly moved towards the girl with their face covered and without saying anything, one of them grabbed her hands and closed the girl’s mouth with the other hand and dragged her towards the van which was parked at the other side of the beach. Seeing the girl’s resistance the other boy just took out the chloroform from his pocket and held it on the girl’s face which eventually made her unconscious.

But before she had lost her senses fully, one of the boy slowly whispered into her ears, "Sorry for this baby.....Sleep!!!!"

 With that she went into a very deep sleep hearing the sounds of the chains which was familiar with.
..
..
..
..
..
Baby AKA Nandini's Pov

Well my life was going in a smoother way, but as we all say, life will always put you in strange situations to see how a person will pass through it.. Now you all must be thinking aise bhi kya situation me daal diya bhagwaan ne....

Hain na.....?????

But how should I say this to you......

Even until this moment, I still dont know who exactly my parents are, you must be thinking why so?

Then let me say something, I was raised in an orphanage which eventually proves that I am a orphan, so for obvious reasons how would I know who my parents are. But do you think I will cry my whole life thinking about who will be my parents and why did they leave me?