My Family?

Well Thankyou so much dear SoumyaSoumya711for giving me this plot to write. I hope you love reading your own idea. Do Comment me and let me know how did you liked it...

Silent readers do vote and comment. It would be so good to see my efforts paying if throu your Votes and comments.
___________________

Enjoy reading.
___________________

What is Marriage?
Is it completely arranged by our parents or is it love after marriage? How do girls cope up with this marriage jitters? Do even boys feel the same nervousness? How do they manage to calm themselves down?

I don't know what actually marriage is from everyone's point of view, for me it's a purest thing which can be gifted to a girl. Its her new family, whom she can love as if it is her family and the family who will love her too, for me it's a bond where I can be myself infront of my life partner without being judged that what he will think about me, I can be childish, I can act like a fool, I can fight, I can cry and even throw tantrums, like I said I can be myself. It gives an assurance that he will always be mine and I will be his. Who needs anything more? Knowing that my soon to be husband loves me a lot....even though he didn't say those words to me but I am not too naive to not understand what does he feel about me.

Mine is neither an arranged marriage nor a love marriage infront of the world. But before you guys know what is it. You guys need to know who I am, from where I am and what am I doing....

Well I am Nandini.... Nandini Patel... Naam tho suna hoga... Aisa i wouldn't say, but yes you guys might heard about the famous Rajendra Kumar, MD & CEO of PRIYA ENTERPRISE. Now I hope you got to know who I am... The elder daughter of Rajendra Patel, but most funniest part is world doesn't know about me. And the Patel couple, Mr. Rajendra Kumar and Mrs. Shilpa Kumar currently have only one daughter who is PRIYA Kumar and their elder daughter i.e me is no more as I am dead infront of the world. But the most happiest person hearing that news was none other than me....

Well why am I happy then I will say a story.

Patel Family who is known to the whole world. But there are somethings which isn't known to anyone but only the family members. Well the family was not the billionaire type family but can say that they belonged to high middle class family . The senior most person whom I know from childhood was Manohar Patel, My grandfather and his wife Seeta Patel ,my grandmother. They were one of the most lovely couples. They have only one child which was unfortunately my mother Shilpa Patel. My mom is a very down to earth person who only knows how to love and to respect every relation. Then came Rajendra Kumar, again a middle class family man. But obviously now more than my dada (grandfather). Shilpa and Rajendra eventually fell in love with each other and later on they even married each other which is eventually a love marriage. Shilpa being the only child the properties were given to Shilpa. Shilpa and Rajendra they were happy and their the couples soon became parents. My grandparents used to say that the whole family was so happy of my entrance that I was mostly pampered from all the sides and was really a spoiled brat too. During this time the company business was running and getting famous in a faster rate and it was one of the top companies of India. Almost after 6 years again mother was pregnant and again it was girl and they named her Priya... I was the happiest because I got someone whom I can pamper and I was doing the same. As she was a small kid mother and father were giving their required attention and even I was not that kid who gets jealous and all. This is what my grandparents used to say. But when priya turned 3 years..... I didn't knew that my most beautiful and happy life would turn into my rest of the nightmares. Once when we were playing around me and my sister priyu.... She fell down all of a second and started to cry...I ran towards her to see what happened but I was roughly pushed away before I reach her by my father. I was hurt by the push in my forehead.