Past Is Past

Thankyou Vushakha for allowing me to write a story as per your wish.... I hope you would love reading.

Enjoy reading.
________________________

"Devvvvvvvvvv you stupid moron....... What do you think of yourself. nahi baths hi dho... What is your damn problem. Why aren't you allowing me to get down from the bed. I m just fed up of this drama. Yaar...... Muje yaha se nikalooo.... Mooommmmm..... Mummmaaaaa please..... Muje Iss insaan ke saat nhi rehna muje......" Saying the girl pouted angrily but suddenly blushed hard because she got a peck on her lips. Dev just smiled widely, "be my baby always. Even if you be a mom. You will always be my baby...... I love you"

The girl looked at him with a Adorable smile and kissed his cheeks lovingly, "even this baby loves you alot!!"

"Did you see Ashwathy..... She was the one who was yelling that she doesn't want to stay with Dev and here she is openly romancing with him. Nandu please you should see that even elders are present over here watching you both... So control your Emotions please." Said Shilpa Teasingly looking at Nandini who showed poker face at them and Dev was shaking is head in disbelief.

(Shilpa Dixit Mother of Dev Dixit. A loving lady. A retired Bank Manager. Loves Nandini and Dev alot. In a good bond with Nandini's Parents. A loving wife of Sujith Dixit)

"Well Shilpa I always thought that my daughter is from that time of girls who says..... No public pda but yaha case Ulta Hain" teased Ashwathy.

(Ashwathy Murthy Mother of Nandini and Rishab Murthy. A simple lady with traditional thoughts yet a modern lady. A professor of Top Musical College. A loving wife of Vishnu Murthy)

Nandini looked at her mumma and was shocked that how could she tease them. She just pouted and looked at Dev who was controlling his smile looking at her. She just widened her eyes and looked sideways to see her dearest Dada and papa looking at her with. Smile. She just looked at them with those innocent eyes which melted them and the one who were looking at the scene with a smile came forward to help their amaanat.

"Dekho Bhabiji aap Meri bachi ko mat chidaoo, it's just her moodwings Hain na princess?" Said Sujith Dixit winking at Nandini who smiled widely and smirked looking at the ladies...

(Sujith Dixit, Husband of Shilpa Dixit. A loving husband to his wife and a bestfriend to his son. Owner of Dixit Textiles.)

"Vahi tho. Ladies if you again tease her then we three would go to our hangout place without taking you guys. Baadme don't keep sulking that we didn't take you karkr" said with a huge smirk latched on Vishnu Murthy's face, hugging his daughter.

(Vishnu murthy a Strict and Rude person to the outer world and soft for his family. Loves his wife and kids alot. Bestfriend of Sujith Dixit. Owner of RINI builders)

"Yayaya Tum dad's and beti ek hue tho you guys won't see us na!" Dev Rolled his eyes sulking.

"Aise bol rahe ho jaise. Mom's mere side main Hain. If you have Mom's then I have my Dad's with me. So zyada channe ki jaad main mat chado" Nandini showed her tongue towards Dev. To which everyone chuckled.

"But What about me?" Said a voice behind them they all looked back with a smile. Nandini was all set to get down and run towards the voice to which she stopped, listening the same person saying in a stern voice, "if you run I will go back. Nandini promise"