Trying Hard To stay - 2

"what the hell is going on over here?" Screamed Maniks angrily fisting his palms. He was so angry looking at the scene that he didn't knew what to do or say.

"Manik? What are you doing here by the way?" Nandini asked going close towards him keeping her hands around his chest and giving a glance to Dev she pecked Maniks lips asking him.

Dev shifted uncomfortably but he knew something was up in her mind and he knew why she wanted his help now. Maniks just looked at her with his red shot eyes screaming anger and he jerked Hera way from him and shouted, "what the hell was this. What were you guys doing. We're you both fucking ecahother. And what question is this? What are you doing here.......it's my bestfriends house and I can come here anytime."

"Ha tho achi baat he na come and join us we were anyway eating and watching movies" Nandini stated and heard Maniks immediate answer, "and fucking each other? How can you do this to me Nandini? You know right how much I love you? If you were so in a mood to have sex then you could have come to me why including Dev and for God sake you are my girlfriend. And Dev what about you how could you do like that with your buddy's girlfriend? I had this feeling that's the reason I came and it proved me right"

But what he didn't noticed was the way Nandini and Dev were looking at him through the talk. But after completing when he noticed them he found something unusual and asked in a confusion way. "Why are you guys so calm I m talking here and you guys are shutting your mouth? Speak up damnit how the bloody dare you guys cheated on me"

Nandini sighed and looked around the room and spotted her mobile she went towards it grabbing it went back towards Maniks and dragged him towards the couch and made him sit in it. He was really confused now. She then looked at Dev, "can you sit beside him Dev?"

"Hmmmm..... sure" and he joined Manik sitting beside him. Nandini surfed through her phone and played something which was around 15 mins video. "Take this and see it yourself and then talk to me?"

Dev and Maniks were really confused seeing her totally calm. Manik took her phone. And clicked on play button only to see himself in those. DEV suddenly looked at Nandini to see her already looking at her with full eyes portraying to be strong and finally he got to know the plan. Maniks was tongue tied through out the video.

Video played (combination of lots of videos) I will describe only few....

"God Manik...... This is heaven...... Aahaaaaa....oh yeah ahaaa. Fuckk Manik be fast" screamed a girl holding his shoulder tightly. manik just smirked and pushed himself more into her and was chewing her boobs harshly along with fingering her clots up and down.......
"You bitch you are so shameless soha..... You just love to spread your legs infront of everyone"
"Ohh baby. But I get this heaven only by your hands and Dick itself."
"Ohh that's true"
..
..
..
"God girl. Take it all in swallow it my girl.. drink it..... You little slut...... You deserve this treatment Cassy,......uurrghhhhhhh yeah godddd" Manik was holding the girl named Cassy head in his palms and bobbing her head up down fucking her mouth finally exploding in her mouth.
Cassy just licked it clean and broke the contact with a pop sound, "how was it Manik?"
"Ohhhhh it was heaven baby" and winked at her.....
..
..
..
..
"You fucking bitch you can't just hear me right..... I want it to be harsh and you aren't allowing me and teasing me let me teach you a lesson" saying he pushed her towards the wall of the washroom. And entered inside her palming her voice so that no one would here them. he was too rough on her and the girl just took it with extra Excitement, "I wanted this baby and I got it tooo.... Thankyouu manik"
..
..
..
(There were many such videos with diff girls. I can't describe because obviously I am a manik fan soooooo)