Trying Hard to Stay. (18+)

Heyyaaaa I am back with a Short Story again. I hope u guys would love it. It's my imagination this time. It might be the same concept you guys had read anywhere else. But it's my writing of style so please pardon me.

Happy Reading
______________

"Nandini.......main kuch puchu tumhe?"

Listening to the question Nandini raised her head towards the person who asked this stupid question to her. So she looked at her bestfriend with a annoyed expression, "abh when did we started being formal with each other? Kindly enlighten me dear"

"I am serious Nanduu"

"Even I am serious Navya so shut it and ask"

"Ummmmmmm...... Voh Actually is all ohk between you and him?"

Nandini stiffed hearing it...... But calming herself she looked at her bestfriend Navya Naveli...... Who truly understand her emotions so without hiding anything she just said it out loud, "I don't know navya....... I so love him, but sometimes seeing him acting like this hurts me a lot...... I don't know what to do"

"Then why are you being with him take a break and let your mind be calm and relax yourself. you would know what you have to do. nothing is more important than yourself Nandini. He can't just rule your heart without your permission it should always be you who should look after yourself." Nandini was happy hearing Navya asking her to do something she always wanted to here.

So nandini just stood up hugged navya and moved out of the Canteen and was moving towards the parking slot so that she could go home by her scooty. But before she could reach the parking slot she heard something weird so just out of curiosity, she just moved towards the noise and peeped through the wall to gasp inaudibly.

Her eyes turned Teary looking at the scene. But before jumping into conclusion she closely looked at the scene going whether to confirm that it's been done in a forcing way or Normal mutually and looking that it was mutual she just turned back and moved out of there and directly went to her flat.......

She slowly moved inside the flat with a blank face and locking the door from Inside for the first time in her life. She just entered the room removing her dress off she moved towards washroom and after being freshening up she came back and moved to the kitchen and started making some dish and collecting it she moved towards the balcony and settled herself eating and drinking the snacks.

Slowly she drifted back to those days the initial days of Her BBA years.

Flashback

First days of College for fresher's are always the best for them as for some it would be their beautiful days of something beautiful, for some it would be to enjoy, for some it would mean nothing but in admist all there was these two girls Named Nandini Murthy and Navya Naveli bestfriends of each other right from their 5th standard and following there path together. They were hell nervous because, they are fresher's and what it Senior would rag them but what they didn't knew as Mumbai is a place were no ragging is entertained in any of the colleges.

They entered the college and it was good going they had friends between them but they had made sure that they won't allow any third person to enter their personal space.

Slowly and gradually it was mid term of first year when due to Events taking place in College the whole three years of students were asked to gather and that was the day when every seniors started to mingle with everyone. And in that way two boys came towards Nandini and Navya standing infront of them with a cute smile making both the girls feels amusing.