Clearing Things

Ohk here I am with new short story. I hope you all guys would love it. Thankyou ParulJaiswal8 for asking me to write your plot. I hope you would love reading it.

Enjoy reading
______________________

5 years ago if someone would have said That... Manik you will get married to someone whom you loves then I would have literally laughed out loud and would have changed the topic there itself. But looking at me now, even I don't believe that I am going get married to the love of my life. Who would have said that the girl who bumped into me just fullfill some dare given to her by some seniors would eventually become the most beautiful part and the most important person in my life. I am glad that we have fully passed on with all the tests and evilness that fell on our path, creating problems. I still remember how she came towards me with trembling in fear as if I would eat her up.....

Flashback

Finally last year of my college let's see what is stored for me this year. Thinking I was just entered inside the college only to get bumped by a little tiny girl. I think galti se College campus main aai hogi. I managed myself from falling and even he'd that tiny girl from falling too, out of concern I asked her, "are you fine?"

"Uuhhuu...Uhhuu, I am sorry bu...but I want to sa...say something t....to you" she was shaking while saying. What a voice but wait why the hell isn't she looking at me!!

"Ohk...ummm what's it you wanna say?" Finally she looked at me and let me say a thing she was looking so cute and innocent but I can't just look at her dreamily yaar I have a girlfriend. Agar uss afaat ko malum pada ki I m looking at girl. She won't let me and this cute girl leave in peace so I decided to look at the main issue but as usual she wasn't opening her mouth to say a thing, well obviously she is drowned in my thoughts

"I know I look handsome but will you say what you wanted to?" I wanted to smile looking at her face which opened like a O shape, but I controlled myself and heard her saying. But the thing she told shooked me to the core

"Welll......I love you"

"Huh?" Thts all I could say.... But looking at my shocked face she must have gathered her courage and looked at me this time with a brave look and said, "we'll see Mr... I know I said that stupid three words to you but I swear I didn't wanted to but those stupid seniors are full ready for ragging and not to disappoint them I have to complete this dare and move away....so sorry for this." Ok now I was confused to hell. The same girl who was trembling while talking to me was now talking like this. She is feisty man. But if she could answer this well then why the hell she was tolerating their ragging, "if you are this bold then? Why didn't you say anything to them?"

"Even though I am a new joinee for second  year, shouldn't have ragged me but if they wants let them bhi na... And even the dare wasn't tough so it's was ok from my side, well Mr?" Well smart thought. Abh so hua jo hua.. muje kya. If she doesn't have any issues then why me. But later on asking my nme I just said it,"Manik...Manik Malhotra !!"

"Oh yes So manik will see soon again if the oopar wala wants then see yaa"  well I loved her attitude, but her Behaviour is somewhat confusing to me... But chuckling the thoughts even I went to my class.

Flashback end

That's where I saw her first. But as a stupid boy I am I didn't asked her name. Unknowingly everyday I used to look for her in the college premises but the weirdest thing was I didn't see her anytime soon the next time I meet her was when I was with my mom. But let me again say one thing that was jackpot for me, even though that time I was not acting like sweet towards her which I wanted to but I didn't.