Sometimes Evil Love wins too

TaraIs_Writing Thankyou so much for this idea... Dear.i hope you would love reading it. I am really sorry that I updated it late so I hope it would be worth waiting for.....

Was a lot busy in my career job and college routine. So became late.

Part is here more part will be soon coming. Till then wait
Enjoy reading
____________________

"I always knew that you are spoiled but didn't thought that it would be like this......Don't you dare come to our house again....we don't want a daughter like you"

"MAA listen to me it's wrong.....I don't know anything MAA. Please listen to me you know me very well na then please.... And Dev please we are with each other from last 6 years you know me na so please listen to me"

"Nandini I have been noticing you from last one year and I think you are being in a bad group and I don't trust you in this. You might have done that....."

"I don't need any drug dealer or drugger in my house anymore you can leave....Police is waiting for you"

"Dad please listen to me I am your daughter bayou love me do you think I would do that. This all are wrong and baseless news please believe me... Please dad....."

"Nandini......?Nandu?....." Shaked a person

"Huh?...huh??!!......Manik you? When did you came back" Nandini asked getting up fast and was all ready to run towards the kitchen to bring a glass of water for Manik. But got stopped feeling a hold on her arms. Nandini looked at the hand and then at Manik.

Manik without minding it he asked, "what were you thinking about?"

Nandini looked low and said, "was thinking about the day.... Am I that bad Manik to here all these things?, Specially from my parents n Yours.... And Dev he always used to say na tht he loves me then why this doubt all of a sudden?"

Manik didn't know what to talk about. He just sat beside her and held her both the hands in his and held it firmly caressing it, "I know more than me you used to value them. But Everytime one have to see that...it isn't effecting ourselves... Samja?......Dev didn't have that trust on you....and eventually it makes it clear that he doesn't have deep feeling for you. A person have full trust on his or her love so was his trust on you was not there. And about our parents we can think about them but can I ask you? Did they ever tried to listen about your side...they just trusted on those false proofs over your innocence."

Nandini just looked down at her fingers and sobbed, "I......do..don't.....know.... But I used to love everyone over there b.bu..butt I hate every one......and they what about you why are you being dragged in all this.... You shouldn't have done anything... Manik. Just because if me they left you too.. why just Because you supported me going against them. You don't deserve it.. Manik you don't."

"Nandini...... It's fine..... Even you know what's my job is.....right. I always stand for right not for wrong. And you weren't wrong so why would I go against when everyone were. I couldn't do that. Nandini, you have always considered me s you brother and in that way it was my duty to make you safe and innocent. So please......." Consoled Manik rubbing her back. Nandini just looked at him with puppy eyes and pleaded..."but...Manik."

"Shhhhhhh!!!!! Come" saying he got up and held Nandini and dragged towards her room and Nandini just allowed him to do so. After reaching he made her seat on her bed and ordered, "you take a nap..... I will b back. And no ditching you are going to sleep.....so lie down"