Trying Hard To Stay - 3

Nandini had enough of this she was fed up of his needs and mentality.  Even after all this, He was ready to be cozy with her instead of getting apologies from her. Slowly walking out of the close and booking the cab she went to her home so that she could have her alone time.

On the other end the moment Nandini went from the court Manik just looked at her disappearing  figure and slumped down in grief fof destroying his life by his own hands. But suddenly he saw some pairs of foot infront him and slowly looked up to see his friends standing infront him with  a pity look. Manik just stood and didn't face them because he clearly knew whose fault it was, "Please Dev not now. I am already not in a good state of mind  now i don't need your sympathy and bashan"

"Ohhh Manik  sorry but main isliye nahi aaya thaki tuje main bashan de sakgu. Balki i came here to warn you." Dev said dangerously coming close to manik face to face. Not matter what he always hd this protective vibe for nandini from the day he saw her, and when he got to know that She was in relationship with Manik, he wanted to tell her to not too, but he couldn't . But now when all had ended from her side then he will make sure tgat now she wont get more hurt by manik. And now the pkus point was she is his fiance now. So its his right to make her safe from the disasters.

"Warning?" Asked manik

"Oh yes.....from now just keep it in your mind that She is mine now. She herself have proposed for the marriage and i am more than happy to stay with her, and being her partner i have to even see that whether she is having any problems or not. Be it anything and now i know its you her problem and i don't want your shadow near her and as she said  i dont want to be your friend  anymore. U have destroyed your life by your own hands and make sure that nothing effects our life."

Saying this he moved away following Nandini searching for her. And here Cabir looked at manik who was already  controlling himself, "Manik...!!!"

"Cabir atleast not you" manik sighed.

"Pyaar kartha tha na Nandu se?" To which manik nodded "tho kyu usse ithne takleef di? Yesterday  you saw them right?" Manik just nodded looking down sitting  down on the floor. "And jab tu DEV and nandu ko aise nahi dekh paya tho uske baareme soch usse kaise laga hoga when you were fucking around other girls  that to behind her back,and the main part she had most of them watched too"

Thats were a tear rolled out from Manik's eyes. He just looked at cabir with guilt and regret, "i am sorry and i know sorry is not enough and now i totally  free her from me i won't go back to her lofe and fight for her. I will just stay away from them and not disturb them creating problems between them."

"Manik.... ek baat bolu ithna sab hone ke baad bhi they wouldn't want you to go away from them. As now nandini had choosed him. Just do one thing for them" explained cabir, manik just looked at him and asked him to go further, "just be yourself and make your bad habbits go and be a good person. Atleast in that way nandini would forgive you and Dev would be back to you as your buddy. Be a boy were a simple girls would  love you to be. And find someone so that even you can be happy  in your life. Just do this for yourself. And mifht be in this way you will get both of you back in your life Dev as your buddy and nandini as your friend. Think about it"

Saying cabir stood andwent away. And on the way he looked at navya who was watching him from the entry. She smiledat him and went along with him outside. Manik just thought about the words cabir said and thought about it. With determined thoughts he stood up and went away.
..
..
..
..
..
..
Nandini was sitting on her flats balcony sipping her hot coffee....She was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't  saw when Dev came and sat beside her. Even after 10 mins when she didn't recognized.  He just shooked his head in disbelief and slowly  wrapped his hands around nandini scaring the shit out of her. Nandini realizing it to be Dev slapped him  making him chuckled.