Moving on

While writing my story other story IDONT HATE YOU many of them requested me saying tht please let Nandini move on and be happy with a new partner in her life who will love her and seeing tht Manik should feel hurt and all. So Here it is...the same story you guys wanted to see.... I won't give any Deep flashback and all but will narate the story in short through the characters. I hope you guys love it

And special thanks to SoumyaSoumya711 for asking me to write a story of Nandini moving on. So dear here is it....
__________________

"Good morning Sir, Today you have a meeting with Dixit Group, at 12 pm and a lunch with them too. I have contacted their PA, and he said that, as the company have two partners one of them can not come due to other commitments so only one if the partner would be there, so I have anyways appointed the meeting with the partner so tht you can atleast speak to them and decide on further notices, is that ok sir?" Asked a PA with Confidence latched in her voice.

"Good work Ms. Soha, keep it up you can go and remind me an half nd hour ago before we go for the meeting till then look after the finance section and update me with the details ok?" The boss replied to her calmly....

"Sure Manik sir, have  good day sir" saying this she turned to go when Manik stopped her, "And yes Bring me a black coffee" Soha just nodded and went to bring Coffe for manik.

Here the moment Soha went outside the Cabin Manik just stood up and walked towards the corner and stood infront of his cabin glass door where he can see the whole City through the glass.

Manik's Pov

"You know Manik Hum na khudh ke kamai se bahut saving karne ke baad ek Orphanage kholenge jaha we would help every small kids to grow and give them that small to big things which they would want. We will give them best education good living facility, clothes, foods everything.. and dekhna aise karke.. na we would expand our help to other orphanage and NGO's too.. what say and yes we both would be the partner in that ok?"

"Nandu yaar usme saving ka kyu. Abhi se we can do it na paise tho hain mere pass"

"Tumare pss hain mere pass nahi... So please.....Manik"

"Seriously Nandu you don't have Paise? Joke my maari you are the Daughter of MR. RAJESH MURTHY you do have your business yaar lele vaha se kuch.."

"That is my Dad's business not mine.i want it to be solely my saving... Promise me na Manik...."

"Acha baba promise, abh khush?"

"Bahut zyada, I love you Manik.... Alot"

"Love you to babe"

Where you wanted to build an orphanage and see here neither I am able to be with you nor was able to fulfill your promise too.... Look at me Nandini we were so happy in our world. I didn't know we would be like this just because if my mistake. I am sorry for being with my dad and not listening to you. I should have trusted you Nandini.. khaash I have destroyed my own life with my own hands itself. Please aajao vapas.... I know I should have listened to you first and should have stood for you. But please I have got a lesson for it.. please come back.....

Pov ended

"Sir?...... Your coffee!" Said Soha entering inside the cabin startling Manik, "I am sorry sir...."

"It's fyn you go and work, and inform when need to go ok!! Even you are coming with me" manik adjusted himself in his chair and started working and Soha went to do the rest of her work.