The Subject

~Short chapter

The group is finally finished the purpose of the journey. Ash bested the Kalos League, Serena got a goal, Clemont got braver, and Bonnie knew what to expect as a Pokemon trainer when she get older. Now the group was outside of the Pokemon League heading to the ceremony for Ash on winning the Kalos League. After that whole party, they headed to the Pokemon Center to figure out what to do next.
So right after the group ate dinner, they were deciding what they were doing next.

Ash: We came so far to the Kalos region. Is our time finally up? Should I head on home and go to another region?

Serena was very saddened that they were talking about this topic. It never really occurred to her if the group would split or not but all she knew was that her and Ash would be split up and she needed to get something off her chest... But how would she do that?

Clemont: I have to thank you a lot Ash for letting me come with you. I learned so much from you than I would learn at a school or another person. I am going to miss us traveling together. I think we all know what's best for us.... I have the gym to look after, Bonnie misses home, and don't you have to go on to another region so you can put a step in your dream?

Ash: Yeah I guess your right.... So Serena, what are your plans?

Serena: .....

Ash: Serena?

Serena: Oh sorry.... Um I haven't thought about it much...

Ash: Ok then. We are at the Pokemon League after all. It'll take us 5 day to
head home so by then you can decide ok Serena?

Serena: Ok.

Bonnie: Yay more time together!!

So the group decides they'll split up once they get home. Serena hated this idea. She never wanted them to split up. And that would mean her and Ash would split up too.
Now she knew she had to confess soon.